• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full College Hoops Card inside

yesterday: 6-2 (+3.80 units)
    week ended: 33-21-1 (+12.20 units)
    month to date: 83-52-5 (+29.60 units)

The run just continues. This is our 4th straight week in positive units....our best week since the last week in August...and we're continuing to demolish our best month ever which was at +21.83 units. I may have to ask for a raise in December!! Bwhahahaha...just kidding.

As always...the day by day records are posted at my site. They are also monitered by various people, some from here.

Pro Foots: As of 11/20/2005
    58-40-3 (59%) (+12.00 units) (Total Football)

College Foots: As of 11/19/2005
    58-52-2 (53%) (+1.70 units) (I suck!... )

National Hockey League: As of 11/20/2005
    NHL: 51-38-3 (57%) (+12.70 units)

National Basketball Association: As of 11/20/2005
    25-14 (64%) (+9.60 units)

College Basketball: As of 11/20/2005
    13-7 (65%) (+5.30 units)

It's early in the hoops season but we're VERY pleased with the results so far.

Biggest thing to remember again is that we play every single game one unit and one unit only! Do the math guys...just this week if your a $25 player your up $305...$50 your up $610 and so on and so forth...and that's just LAST WEEK! Multiply that by the +29.60 units we're up this month and you can see that my guys are going to have a very good holiday...and get some xmas shopping done early.

Try us for a day: $15
    Try us for a weekend: $40
    Try us for a week: $75

If you want to try us for a month...we've gone flat and all sports included are just $250 for the month of December. Buy it now, and you get the rest of November on me.

Maybe you want to pay me on my performance. That's fine too. We have a PAW program that bases everything on the number of units you've gained. Quite frankly...I dont want your money...I want your books money! There are some restrictions, so if that is something you want to inquire about, email me and we'll see if you qualify.

OK enough about me....lets get down to winning some more games. Here's the full college hoops card for you. Honest to god...if it doens't sweep...I'll be pissed. I love all four games.

Miami -2 over Dayton
    Gerogetown -13.5 over James Madison
    Arizona -5.5 over Kansas
    Niagara -11 over St. Bonaventure

Good luck to all that follow, and hope to hear from some of you soon. Its time to make some extra Xmas cash!

Sincerely,
    John "Rook"
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

GL rook!!

Comment

Best of luck Rook! Like that call on the Redhawks over Dayton!

Comment

thanks guys!

I love it too KB...between you and me...I'm parlaying the Redhawks and Arizona tonight.

Comment

GL rook!!

Comment

thanks ***THA FIX***

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

I can verify all those great numbers.....stay hot bro.

Comment

Originally posted by jw11
                  I can verify all those great numbers.....stay hot bro.
                  I can verify every play of every day for the entire season ...

No Bull-shitting here guys

Comment

gl to ya Rook---thanks for the plays---I like that Dayton/Mia Ohio to go over 121....They should both be in hi 60's and low 70's---kapt----IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

best of luck Rook

Comment

Nice cappin this month John. Good thing i put the double reverse wammy on your bears yesterday. The gambling Angels took pity on me and allowed me to get a little back
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                          I can verify every play of every day for the entire season ...

No Bull-shitting here guys
                          Well I wasn't gonna name drop..lol...but yes I have sent my daily card to Spark from just about the day I got here.

I understood how important it was to be on the up and up...especially here. The only way to gain respect here was to down right earn it.

I emailed Spark and asked him if I could send him my daily card so that if my record ever came into question I could go to him for verificition. He agreed being the awesome guy he is.

Whether one person signs up with me, or 100....I want to have the respect of as many of you as I can. Some of you have real problems with services and rightfully so, but still come to wish me luck...I can't tell you how much that means to me.

Thanks Spark for being a friend and a great help along the way here.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            Nice cappin this month John. Good thing i put the double reverse wammy on your bears yesterday. The gambling Angels took pity on me and allowed me to get a little back

Do me a favor and make sure (if your still having the same luck of course) and pick the Bears every week!

lol

Thanks JC...much appreciated.

Comment

3-1 for the night. How is it I'm still unhappy? lol

Georgetown has the lead the whole game stretched it to double digits a couple times but could never pull away.

I'll take it...I'm happy for the forum...but damn I wanted the sweep.

Congrats to all that followed....Had another good day all around again.

Rook

www.rooksports.com
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X