Parlay Of Year Released!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parlay Of Year Released!!!

EMAIL ME at [email protected] and recieve my Parlay of the Year posted earlier in the week, and alot of you took advantage of Game of Month of N. illinois + 12 winning outright 35-17!!! and we posted all of our previous game of the year winners as well. Just email me and ill send you this Parlay of the Year absolutley free to show you how real we really are. our staff conisists of 10 members working hard on injuries,stats,weather,game plans and we also have papers from around the country and computer generated picks to get us the best picks there are. we have been studying this game for a while now and hailing from the northeast area we know the patriots well. This is our Parlay of the Year Pats/Saints. Lifetime Parlay of Year is 6-0 we have only released 6 of these in out 5 years of service. Just email me and get this huge parlay...

Also a GOY play on tonights late game. dont miss out.

Free Play Wash/Oak Over the Total

Parlay Of Year Released!!!

Trust us on this one make this wager today and Parlay this game. After it wins easy if you want to sign up with the best upcoming service email us for details. we are very cheap and very hard working and all we do is produce winners. Enough about us today our huge parlay is on PATRIOTS - 9.5 and OVER 47. Patriots will control ball and game all day long. Saints are horrible on road and pats are fired up this week. We have some big information we have received on this game and trust us its big.

PARLAY OF THE YEAR. PATRIOTS - 9.5 and OVER 47

TRUST US PLAY THIS PLAY BIG!!
    Straight bet it and Parlay it BIG!!

Comment

Do not be opening new threads for every play .. keep all your plays in one thread for the day ...

Comment

you need to have better plays then this!!

to be making it a call of game of the year!!

Comment

where do I sign up?

Where do I sign up for the rest of these plays?? So far they are awesome. What do you charge? Thanks,
          Moosh

Comment

Wow....I see that no one on your staff can write complete sentences or pick games!!! Are you paying your staff with food stamps or subway stamps? The thing that is amazing is that you were 6-0 BEFORE you posted the parlay here and all of a sudden......or simply bad luck the game loses both ends. Man that's a bummer!!!

Keep em coming man!!
            Last edited by Sportsrmylife; 11-20-2005, 09:37 PM.
            Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Working...
            X