This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people who want to follow me after tonight

Contact me at ********** ... i only want people who supported me this way we dont need to take the bad apples over there .
    Last edited by Spark; 11-18-2005, 01:59 PM.
    Rainman's Crusher= strongest play= 4-1

* Inside info is only good when you can share it with a bunch of friends.........

Edit your e-mail you will get banned!
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Bye Bye

Comment

he did post in sports services.....

he is just as legal as any if he is a service monte
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
          he did post in sports services.....

he is just as legal as any if he is a service monte
          People accuse rainman of being an attention whore. That's not his motivation at all. He's just advertising. Bettorschat should send him an invoice for advertising services for all the hype and drama in the all sports discussion board. He sets himself up as a martyr and develops an instant cult following.

Comment

Why is this guys email address blocked ???????? Is this a bad room for posting sites and email addresses. I just went into another service thread and they had there email adress posted! What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownhero
              Why is this guys email address blocked ???????? Is this a bad room for posting sites and email addresses. I just went into another service thread and they had there email adress posted! What gives?
              Is rainman a service??? if he is he had no business on the main forum and that is reason to block his addy ...

If he is not a service you are not allowed to post addy's anywhere on this forum ... Case Closed

one other thing .. he wanted your e-mail so he can promote another site ... Yeah, sure!!
              Last edited by Spark; 11-18-2005, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I don't understand that at all. Who the hell cares he didn't post his addy in the main room! Spark did you just delete the email or are you considering banning him?

Comment

I don't understand that at all. Who the hell cares he didn't post his addy in the main room! Spark did you just delete the email or are you considering banning him?
                  Notice the word banned under his name

Comment

he is banned for leaving his addy for the second time on the forum and for trying to scam the site ... taking members from here and telling them to go to another forum is called scamming and not allowed on any forum ...

This will be the last time I will respond to any more rainman questions ...

Comment

Spark i been around this site for alittle over a year and never once show someone get killed for every move he made like this guy did. You should think about that and unban him and let him post tonight's play, i been looking forward to this game all day and would love to see him win this one. I understand when the kid first got banned but this is nUts. You make the decision and need to monitor your main clowns before this circus gets out of hand. OOPPPS ALREADY DID

Comment

Spark i been around this site for alittle over a year and never once show someone get killed for every move he made like this guy did. You should think about that and unban him and let him post tonight's play, i been looking forward to this game all day and would love to see him win this one. I understand when the kid first got banned but this is nUts. You make the decision and need to monitor your main clowns before this circus gets out of hand. OOPPPS ALREADY DID
                        Just look what you are asking me to do ... just think about it ... what is my job here??? after thinking about that do you really think I should unbann someone after he posts this??? Not going to happen ...

people who want to follow me after tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at ********** ... i only want people who supported me this way we dont need to take the bad apples over there .

Comment

Working...
                        X