No announcement yet.

Ever Have a Service Offer You a Refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Have a Service Offer You a Refund?

I am passing tonight with an OPINION ONLY on Northern Illinois. Huge offensive line should keep this reasonable... but I am not playing it.

Those that have been with me for a while know that "Game of the Year" is not a term I use lightly. I have exactly FOUR all season: NCAA Game of the Year, NCAA Bowl Game of the Year, NFL Game of the Year and the NFL Playoff Game of the Year. That's it. Four. These plays can be a side play or a totals play, but I never have separate GOY's for each. That cheapens it and makes it look like hype. I had two plays that qualified as GOY status but I am only releasing ONE as the GOY. The other will be part of the "Parlay of the Year" which is included with the Saturday card.

My record on these plays is over 80% since I started in 1991. I also guarantee these plays with a FULL REFUND and a MONTH of service (excluding NCAA Bowl Games). If the GOY play does not win, your PayPal funds will be returned Monday Morning, no if's, and's or buts. Every last dime. The play is $50 by PayPal and I stand behind my offer 100%, if the game does not cover the spread, I am returning your money. End of story. There will be three packages available this weekend:

The NCAA Game of the Year: $50

The Entire Saturday Card including the Parlay of the Year: $75

The "All -Inclusive" NCAA/NFL Weekend Package $100

ALL packages must win the Game of the Year or $50 will be refunded. Full Season Members will get both of these plays as part of the member's package.

Anyone else who wishes to join in the plays can send the funds to:

[email protected]

Put the name of the package that you are signing up for in the header or PayPal notes. I will accept Money Orders ONLY if recieved in the office by Friday night. Email me for the office address to ship the Money Orders to arrive before Saturday.

Because of past problems with "former" clients attempting to distribute the play or post it on the internet, this play is released Saturday Morning before 9:00am PST only. If line moves are not favorable before kickoff, they play will be cancelled and all money refunded, however this line move issue has never occured in 14 years. That is another reason that I release late, to control those issues. No ****** line swings... the play will be emailed in plenty of time to get your wagers in at a favorable line. If you will be away from the computer, my toll free line will be available to get the play from me personally. I will provide the time that the play will be sent or that phone clients may call in. Since I am a "one-man office", I may be pressed for time with phones ringing so be patient and understanding if I don't have time to "chat"... I will give the play and move on. Not trying to be rude, please understand. Thanks for reading and I hope that the policies are fair. Good Luck in all your plays...
    Mychal
    www.AdvantagePlays.com
    Football Only Handicappers since 1991
    (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

never had one win me any money either
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      never had one win me any money either

LOL.

Comment