Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday Freebee...and a parlay of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Freebee...and a parlay of the year?

damn me and that hype...lol

yesterday: 5-3 (+3.20 units)
    week to date: 8-6-1 (+2.75 units)
    month to date: 58-37-5 (+20.50 units)

Almost to the record breaking point...I've got the champaign on ice...lol

For the record...our best month in history was this past june when we profited +21.83 units for the month. So if we get over that point....I'm shutting down for the rest of the month! haaaaaaaaaa just kidding. And just remember something very important...the +21.83 units are all one unit plays! nothing more nothing less. I don't throw out 3*, 5* or any other unit inflation garbage to make it look like we're doing better then we really are. I'm not here to insult your intellegence or trick you. I'm here to make you money. Bottom line.

Tonight....another fantastic card in my opinion, along with IF I HAD ONE.....a parlay of the year. And because I'm in a fantastic mood....if you want it...just email me at [email protected] and it's yours. No catches, no commitments, just the two games.

If you want the entire card, it can be purchased for only $15. A full 7 day week for only $75, and right now the rest of November for only $100.

We're also running a December special where if you purchase December now, you'll get the rest of November on me. The sooner the better....cause right now the profits are coming in daily in record fashion.

Tonights free play is the Chicago Bulls -3.5 over Portland

Good luck to all that follow, and hope to see you all at the cashiers window tonight!

Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Rook you have an email

Comment

Breeze....mail returned...and thank you!

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Best

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

GL rook!!

Comment

Keep it rolling Rook !!!!

Comment

Thanks guys and gals...

And thanks to all those that sent me an email....I was overwhelmed.

Pressure is on big time now! lol

I will post the game after it starts for everyone else to see...but you still have time if you want it!

Good luck tonight!
                  Rook

www.rooksports.com
                  [email protected]

Comment

good luck john, nail the parlay. hope business is picking up
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

thanks buddy....you'll have mail in a sec

Comment

Here is what I sent to my clients, and to those that emailed me.

__________________________________________________ __

NCAA F (and I will be parlaying)
                        Toledo -8 over NIU
                        Under 52.5

There is my parlay....this to me is just a rock solid slam dunk. NIU's first and second string running back are both banged up pretty good. No status on if they'll play or not. Last week NIU ran for a total of 6........6 yards. They passed for over 400 in the win, but that's not gonna happen tonight.

Weather tonight...very very cold....in the mid to upper 20's with snow in the forcast. That normally wouldn't make me lean any which way, but there is some heavy wind as well. Up to 25mph tonight.

That tells me a lot of running. Toledo can do it....NIU can't.

It's just that simple. I'm also for my prop guys taking the under in the NIU team total of 22.5. Won't happen. In fact...it would not shock me if they got shut out tonight.

Guys, you know I'm not big on hype...in fact I hate it...but if something excites me..I'll let you know. There are no guarantees...it's just one unit each on these as usual. I hope they all cash for you.

Have a fantastic day!
                        Rook

Comment

gl to ya Rook---thanks for the freebie---best to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well winning the total and losing the side doesn't cash that parlay.

Anyone who sent me an email asking for the game is now getting my full card until the end of November for their faith.

Worst part is, my guys made money last night 5-4 (+1.05 units) but it feels like a losing one.

We'll get em today, and I hope that getting the card until the end of the month makes up that money lost!

Rook
                            www.rooksports.com
                            [email protected]

Comment

That is very cool of you Rook, I tip my hat to you for doing this and hope to ride your money train all the way to the bank!

Comment

Working...
                              X