Mid Month Special and a college blowout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Month Special and a college blowout

What a weekend!! I hope that you all had a great one. It was a record breaking one for the Rooksports family as we set a record for wins for a weekend. We went 15-3-2 (+11.70 units) in just two days.

For the month, we're way ahead of pace to break our record for units for a month. Right now with 17 days left in the month, our record for November is 50-31-4 (62%) (+17.75 units) The record is +21.83 units that was set back in June. If we can some scrounge up +4.08 units in 17 days, we'll have our new record.

I want you all to be on board when we do it.

I've got two speicals for you to take advantage of in hoping you come and try us out.

1) November for $100. That's $5.88 per day. Tell me where your going to find a better deal then that? We're averaging 1.36 units per day right now and have NO PLAN of stopping this train.

2) Buy December for our rate of $250 and get the rest of November free! Did I just say where are you going to get a better deal then that? Well now...that's $5.20 per day for 7 weeks of pro and college basketball, pro and college football, and hockey!

How are we doing in those sports? Well....you can check it out for yourself at www.rooksports.com or

ALL RECORDS ARE BASED ON ONE UNIT PLAYS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED:

Pro Football: (As of 11/13/2005)

35-25-3 (58%) (+7.50 units) (regular season)

17-13 (57%) (+2.70 units) (Exhibition Season)

54-38-3 (59%) (+10.20 units) (Total Football)

College Football: (As of 11/12/2005)

54-48-2 (53%) (+2.20 units)

Hockey: (as of 11/12/2005)

NHL: 43-32-2 (57%) (+9.25 units)

National Basketball Association (As of 11/12/2005)

16-10 (62%) (+5.00 units)

College Basketball (As of 11/12/2005)
    5-3 (63%) (+1.70 units)

Things are looking very good right now, and the only question I have is at this point....how can you NOT afford to jump in now and ride this wonderful ride?

My goal? Simple...to make you money. If your serious about making money, I'll be serious about making sure you sign up and get started.

I'll be in the office all day processing some mid month clients. I sincerely hope you are one of them.

Sincerely,

John "Rook"

www.rooksports.com

__________________________________________________ __

Today's freebee is Duke -35.5 over Boston

This should be a 50 point blowout as Duke's subs are better then Boston U's starters.

good luck Rook

Comment

Thanks Moondog....

Lets get em today

Comment

Good luck Rook!

Comment

good luck Rook

Comment

I dont like services. But this dude is legit. No bullshit, no lies, he shows his record for the whole world to see. He wont fuck you. If you dont have the time to cap your own games, and you want someone who will spend that time to give you informed plays, then this is your guy. IM NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS. Use him and give him a shot, i think you wont be disappointed
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

bump for tat2 and future tat3, he needs the income
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X