Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports 27-5 Overall and 24-3 Premium Football Run Moves On

All Plays Monitored by the National Sports Monitor

Football goes 6-3 Saturday and 5-2 with Premium Plays featuring 5* Oregon, 5* Northwestern and 6* Play Of The Week Miami Fl.

Sunday I have 5 NFL Premium Selections set to go that feature this weeks 6* NFL POW and 5* Top Total

Currently the #1 Ranked Service CFB/NFL Combined At The National Sports Monitor

NFL/College Regular Season 122-79 (60.69%) Overall.

Pro and College Premium Plays 102-64 (61.44%) - NFL Premium 45-21 (68.18%)

Buzz Sports 24-3 Football Premium Play Run And 47-24 NFL Run.

Currently ranked the #2 NFL, #5 CFB Handicapper at the National Sports Monitor and #1 Handicapper in CFB/NFL Combined. (Updates Tuesday)

NFL Premium Plays 45-21 On The Season. 9-2 L11 Sunday/Monday Night Selections. NFL Regular Season 42-23 (64.61%)

College Football 80-56 (58.82%) 20-4 L24

Sunday NFL - The 27-5 Football Run Continues Featuring The 6* Play Of The Week And 5* Top Total.

Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings (Premium Play)

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens (Premium Play)

Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Bucs (Premium Play)

Atlanta Falcons vs. Miami Dolphins (Premium Play)

California vs. Oregon (Premium Play)

Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals

Sunday Night Available In Members Area at halftime of the late afternoon games. Continue the 9-2 Sunday - Monday Night Run

Contest Plays are actual service plays. Currently #2 Professional Handicappers NFL Challenge 27-13. Currently #1 Ultimate Handicapping NFL Challenge 28-14. The 5 Top Rated Service Selections are my contest selections each week. UHC College Football Currently 32nd 26-21. Standings updated Tuesday

Daily NFL Membership $20.00. Daily NCAAF Membership $20.00

www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Sunday Play: Oakland +4

Good Luck
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Good Luck Buzz!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

How is your record on NCAA basketball and NBA the last few years? I have signed up for football a couple times including yesterday. Thanks.

Comment

gl to ya Buzz--------kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Chaching22, you can email me off my site and I can point you to where the records are at for your review and thank you for picking up the Saturday card. Hope you made a few bucks.

My second free play today off my free page is San Diego -6. A lot of good reason to take the Jets today but Marty gets the Chargers playing at this time of the year. He also learned his lesson vs the Eagles that he can't be so conservative on the road.

Good Luck
          Buzz
          www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
          Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
          X