More on Brandon Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on Brandon Lane

Here is the kind of hope(or is it spin?) this pathetic loser tries to hold out for his current and prospective customers:

Last 4 Weeks 24.95
    If I have said it once, I will say it again. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

Nice to see Memphis show up in the 2nd half at home last night. Unbelievable.

Times like this make you appreciate the winning all that more. Seriously, no matter what you try to tell yourself as a handicapper, you are going to have tough stretches.

However, as I always preach to my clients over and over again, be patient, hang in there, and you will be rewarded bigtime when all is said and done.

Have their been times over the last 15 years I have had stretches that have been tough? Oh god yes, but they don't last. I have always come out ahead in the long run and I will most certainly come out again. Mark my words on that.

One thing you people really need to realize is we are going to have to pay our man once in awhile. It is just the reality of this business. Be prepared for it folks. NOBODY wins every single day, or for that matter every week, as much as I would like to think I can.

There is a reason guys have been with me for 15 years, though. When all is said and done, I make them more money than anybody else because I do win more than I lose. But, I know that is hard to prove to people when you have bad stretches like every handicapper does.

The best time to jump on my games is off a losing streak. If I have had a bad few days, the time to buy me is now. I am going to heat up and fast because my history in this business tells me I am. 15 years of validation tells me I am.

I am coming right back with another 10 Dime release tonight. I am going to build some momentum going into this weekend. Just watch me. As far as NBA is concerned, I always just watch the first week, taping everygame I can and watching them all.

I always come out strong in week two. It has always been smart business for me and this kind of approach has always worked for me.

People, I love my 200 dime winner # 4 in a row on Saturday and the NFL card on Sunday looks much better. It is only a matter of time until I get some of my money back from my man. He knows it and I know it.

Hopefully, you will be around to see it. Hopefully you will.

Pay special attention to this line: There is a reason guys have been with me for 15 years, though. When all is said and done, I make them more money than anybody else because I do win more than I lose. But, I know that is hard to prove to people when you have bad stretches like every handicapper does.
    Anyone who believes that is brain dead!
    Last edited by savage1; 11-02-2005, 03:01 PM.

Sorry Wayne-I blew it and posted it in the wrong section.

Comment

Fuck this bastard and his non-stop lying ass. B. Lane can suck the shit out of my asshole. He sucks. He knows it, I know it, we all know it. Fuck him and the horse he rode on.
      NFL Kruise
      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Hopefully for your friend's sake, Lane will get hot for a day or two(assuming he is still playing his games), get some of his money back and then forget this fraud of the highest order FOREVER!

Comment

Lane finally won;shout it from the rooftops.
          Here is how he tries to capitalize on his one game winning streak:

Just keep grinding away, day after day. Keep at it and never get down.

If you have had success in this business to the extent I have for as long as I have, you just know it all turns back in your favor.

I think that 10 Dime destruction by West Virginia last night was about as good as it gets as far as a winner is concerned. You could see the domination from the opening drive. You were up 35-3. Don't think you ever had to sweat than one.

Wish they were all that easy. Really do.

Tonight, let's stay right here with another 10 Dime best bet. People, you see the college run above. 7-1 my last 8 during the week and an overall run of 12-4 my last 16.

That is on fire folks. Absolutely on fire.

Again, I don't release NBA the first week of the season. I have always liked to watch all the games, taking note of the personnel changes, and then jump in nice in week two.

As I always preach to my clients over and over again, be patient, hang in there, and you will be rewarded big time when all is said and done.

Have their been times over the last 15 years I have had stretches that have been tough? Oh god yes, but they don't last. I have always come out ahead in the long run and I will most certainly come out again. Mark my words on that.

It started with West Virginia last night and will carry over into my 4th straight 200 Dime winner on Saturday. This is what I am about people. Making you money. I have done it for quite sometime here on the internet and will continue to do it.

It's that very reason guys have been with me for 15 years, though. When all is said and done, I make them more money than anybody else because I do win more than I lose. But, I know that is hard to prove to people when you have bad stretches like every handicapper does.

The best time to jump on my games is off a losing streak. If I have had a bad few days, the time to buy me is now. I am going to heat up and fast because my history in this business tells me I am. 15 years of validation tells me I am.

Again, I proved it to you with West Virginia last night and I will prove it again tonight.

Note:He talks about his 15 years of validated winning. Where is the verification of this other than in his fairy tale movie, Two For the Money? Where are all the alleged people who have been with him? Its funny that before the movie hardly anyone had ever heard or mentiooned him;he strikes me about as legendary as Jack Price claims the non-existent Corey Black is.
          Last edited by savage1; 11-03-2005, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Sigh-Here are more excuses from this guy;the one day winning streak is over;boy does this guy suck or what!
            I would like to see some documentation of that 6 year winning streak he always talks about. Maybe Jack Price, Corey Black or some other phony can step forward to tell us he really had that winning streak.
            ps Notice he claims 80% winning percentage in the Mac(where is the proof of this?) and that he again steps up the star ratings with his monopoly money;anyone who can't see through this guy needs to go back to first grade.

If I have said it once, I will say it 1,000 more times before I die:

Just when you think you seen it all in this business, another team steps up and figures out a new way to not cover a number.

Pitt puts up 20 in the 1st half and then follows with a goose egg in the 2nd half. The Panthers' star wide receiver by himself killed two drives. That wasn't even the half of it.

Louisville proceeds to run the football on every play on its last drive and with 1:55 to go in the game, facing a 3rd and 5 at the Pitt 12 yard line, the entire world knows the Cardinals are going to run the ball again. Bingo, sweep left, three Panthers meet the ball carrier, but instead of a stop that would have resulted in a field goal and an 18-point win, Louisville gets the first down. A few plays later, the killing TD with 40 seconds to go for the Cardinal cover.

Are you serious here? I am still in shock over this beat. I really am. I can't get away from my own personal Darth Vadar in Dave Wannstedt. He killed me at Chicago and Miami in the pros, and he got me one more time in college.

That was a tough beat last night folks. A very tough beat. Not a damn thing I can do about losing a game with 40 seconds to go. Just flat out bad luck and bad coaching.

Tonight, it's the Mid-American Conference, a conference that I really like. I have consistently hit over 80% for my career in the MAC and just gave you a free pick winner last Friday early with Central Michigan beating this Toledo team.

I can't even begin to tell you the feel I have for this conference and these teams. I love this game tonight and will step up and deliver another huge winner.

Watch me again show the world the MAC is my conference. Always has been and always will be. I will deliver this 50 Dime winner and roll that into that huge 200 Dime winner # 4 in a row on Saturday.

Oh, I don't release NBA the first week of the season. Instead, I always sit back and watch every game, get a feel for personnel and make my assements. It has worked in the past and it will work again.

Tonight starts one of the biggest weekends of my life. Don't miss it.
            Last edited by savage1; 11-04-2005, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Eat the hair off my left ball sac. "I dont release NBA ......" Motherfucker, cuz you suck. After one game you automatically get a feel for the game and willing to put down 100 Dime "monpoly money" on it? I would have at least gave his lie a second look if he said he doesnt play NBA games for a full month - sike.

I think I friend is done from gambling for the time being. I think he's trying to get his bankroll up again. Hopefully, this time is doesnt go with lane.
              NFL Kruise
              2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
                Eat the hair off my left ball sac. "I dont release NBA ......" Motherfucker, cuz you suck. After one game you automatically get a feel for the game and willing to put down 100 Dime "monpoly money" on it? I would have at least gave his lie a second look if he said he doesnt play NBA games for a full month - sike.

I think I friend is done from gambling for the time being. I think he's trying to get his bankroll up again. Hopefully, this time is doesnt go with lane.
                This Lane guy reminds me of the other loud mouth scammer, Sean Michaels, who quit/was booted off at Big Green Machine fairly recently.
                They even look quite a bit alike, and the wording of their posts is similar.
                I wonder if they could at the very least be related by blood;if not, at the very least, they certainly both attended the same University of Scamming.
                Last edited by savage1; 11-04-2005, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Maybe lane and micheals just comes up with picks and they have a guy in the back scripting shit. Either, it is my belief that I must inform all people of lane and service fuckers picks
                  NFL Kruise
                  2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

The only sure thing is that IF/When Lane gets hot(everyone does at one time or another), he will completely neglect his entire miserable losing streak and LOSING history, and will try to portray himself as the greatest capper ever(well maybe 2nd best, because as we all know, his mentor, Stu Feiner, is the best lol).

Comment

i really do wonder how lane get his picks. Seems like he draws 'em out of a hat.
                      NFL Kruise
                      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

I wonder how much of the movie about him is really true(probably not much) and how much was dimply written in such a way(that is fabricated) as to simply get people to go see it.
                        On the other hand, the people who made the movie are probably made out of the same mold as him-in short say or do anything/lie/deceive, etc. in order to get people to buy your product.

Comment

Yawn-Another Loser for Lane

Yup-the man who claims 80% in the MAC loses again with Toledo;I wonder whether the 80% really refers to the percentage of lies he tells.
                          He is upping the ante today with all kind of big plays;one of these days this clown may even win, but not really,as he is playing with monopoly money.

Comment

I Bought That Queers Package Once In My Rookie Days , Now I Think I Saw Him Giving Hand Jobs In Rockey Point 4 A Quarter Must Not Get Much Bizz These Dayz............
                            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I have to be fair;the man did admit his lousy record of late in the NFL while at the same time talking about his very good day in the colleges.
                              17-6-1 COLLEGE FOOTBALL RUN

+446 Dimes in the month of October

+ 433 Dimes in the month of November

1-12 NFL SLIDE

- 598 1/2 Dimes in the month of October

If I can brag about the winners,

it's only fair I own up to the losers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7-3 Last 10

Weekday College Football Releases

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-3 Last 6 Monday Picks

You see the records above. I can't be any more honest, any more truthful. I've never been a guy who hid his losers, because like I say, if I can brag about the winners, I've got to own up to the losers.

I've owned college football in October. I absolutely sucked in the NFL. Can't be more direct than that.

As you know, and as you've

Comment

Working...
                              X