Another Stupid Prediction from Nort Co ast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Stupid Prediction from Nort Co ast

I know I may be knitpicking and it did before, but today on his comp. line Phil(North Co ast) stated that his rag newsletter, PowerPlays, shows one college team defeating another(its against the rules to give out the teams)by a score of 49-4.
    Now that tells me that the team which can't stop the other one from scoring is somehow going to magically nail the quarterback not once but twice in the endzone for safeties or is going to get a field goal and block an extra point and run it back for a point.
    What a stupid and unlikely score to predict;I think Phil's newsletter has been overdosing or maybe having too much sex with Phil's other "gem" PowerSweep.
    Last edited by savage1; 11-01-2005, 11:46 AM.

Those are the predictions that legends are made of. Man I wonder if any of his secretaries type with their toes?
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Phil would have been better served saying that Powerplays shows the team winning by 45 points than by the totally absurd score he gives.
      Then again from guy who listens to no constructive criticism such as cutting back on those 5 minute boring comp. line speeches, which extol himself and the virtues of all of his various clubs, you might as well be talking to the wall.
      I can see the next predicted score-77-1. The team which can't score and gets slaughtered somehow intercepts a point after try and runs it back 100 yards to get their only point of the day.

Comment

Savage

Hey Savvy

Noethcoast College Game of the Year goes this Saturday

Remember last year ? lololol

I dont have any Specials for Saturday but we'll have some fun just the same.

-cb

Comment

Coverboy-the 5* will probably come from the Rocky Mt.Conference or be on a team that allegedly only Phil knows about.

Comment

Savvy

You and I both know that the weather is getting cold in Cleveland and Schtool's wife must be whining and bitching for another Black Diamond Mink. ( One of his employees called her a Bitch on Wheels once )

The fool doesn't know that in the first place if he were to treat his woman the way he's supposed to ... there would be no need for any whining at all.

So now he's got to raise the dough and who better to pay for it ? .... Suckers and Milennium Kickbacks.

We'll wait til the last minute when the line is good and juicy and do what we gotta do.

Take care , Savvy

Comment

Coverboy-you mean to say there is REALLY another Mrs. Schtool? I though his wife's name was Powerius Sweepus Schtool.
              When did he ever find time to find a wife? I thought he was 24/7/365 doing research exclusively on football and NOT on women.after all he is a football and football ONLY person-didn't think there was time for babes with him.
              Lets see what Schtoolie unleashes this week(Royal and Millenium probably already know. lol).

Comment

Savvy

Good Luck Us This Saturday.

We are Schtoolies ... you and me Pal

Comment

Working...
                X