Review and Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review and Preview

October is just about in the books, and no matter what happens today, we will profit for the 5th straight month for Rooksports clients. Now, it won't be much I'll be honest there...but with so many services tanking this month, and there are a TON of them doing so, I"m proud to have made a profit yet again for my clients.

Now on to November where we have a football game in 26 of the 30 days, a full hockey schedule and now the NBA and College basketball starting up full swing. It's going to be a jam packed month.

For those that like season packages, if you buy our Basketball package, I will throw in the entire hockey season on me. And if you buy the Hockey package, I will throw in the entire basketball season on me. This includes all playoffs in both sports.

For those that are not as commital, we also have a great monthly package. We've gone flat here at Rooksports, where you can get all three sports for one low price. Our normal month is $300 per month, and now we've actually lowered it to $250 per month for football, hockey and basketball. If your a $50 player or more, your profiting after just 5 units! Last 5 months, our average profit is +13.93 units! If you play more then $50, then the profits can get very significant.

www.rooksports.com has a new look...not sure yet if its better or worse then our old site, but time will tell! lol

Come join the program for a month, or for a season. With 5 straight months of profit and 6 of the last 7 months, how can you NOT afford to jump on board for that low price?

[email protected]
    www.rooksports.com

Comp play today is New York Rangers over Montreal

I'm also stealing a play from a buddy of mine, but I dont' care!!! lol

1h--Pitt/Baltimore over 17

Good luck to all that follow!

Comment

Working...
    X