WASHINGTON
    PITT
    UNDER DALLAS
    OVER RAIDERS
    def 3 out of 5 if not all.............
    gl thanks for reading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    +2500 going into sun.
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Any of them 10 star rated?

Comment

Crazy I just saw your plays. Man you have been HOT

I missed them because they were in the Service area

Let me know if you post I will ride those babys to the bank Woohoo

GL this weekend
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Crazy

Heard the Line for next week's Red Tornados at Seals game, has the Seals favored by 3. What ya think? Seals are young, but if they keep playing like they did last week at Shamokin, their gonna be a team to reckon with. Heard Mt Caramel has a freshmen starting at quarterback!!! Must be a decent football player to bring him up that early, especially at QB! Our QB at Selinsgrove is a sophomore, he comes from a line of tough guys (Deckard) and good athletes. Anyways I saw were ur from, so I thought I'd heckel ya a little bit!!!! Just remember thou, Seals rule!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Krunch
        :uzi:

Comment

Mca Tornadoes

Originally posted by krunch
          Heard the Line for next week's Red Tornados at Seals game, has the Seals favored by 3. What ya think? Seals are young, but if they keep playing like they did last week at Shamokin, their gonna be a team to reckon with. Heard Mt Caramel has a freshmen starting at quarterback!!! Must be a decent football player to bring him up that early, especially at QB! Our QB at Selinsgrove is a sophomore, he comes from a line of tough guys (Deckard) and good athletes. Anyways I saw were ur from, so I thought I'd heckel ya a little bit!!!! Just remember thou, Seals rule!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Krunch
          :uzi:
          I did hear that selinsgrove was good and does have a big front but to be favored by 3 shows the field advantage, I'd take the points +3 If you can get me some action I'll play (let me know) "It will be a good game and I'll be there to enjoy it MCA is not taking this one lightly". I'll ask my book and see what the points are here...they did play good against shamokin so did MCA. MCA is a young team and alot has to do with the coach in making dumb calls but this game will be fought hard but sorry to say MCA on top at the final of the game not just because I'm a MCA elite but because playoffs have alot to do with it. there's 2 other teams that "suck" bad teams that dont play anyone good that's preventing MCA from even going to playoffs "YEA" you heard me I know the one team is TOWANDA check it out/ they play no-one the other team I can't remember thats how bad they are.

YES the freshman QB is great ,if they make playoffs this year it only prepares them for next year this team is very young bunch of freshman look for MCA to win a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP next year and the year after and after 2-3 in the next three years wanna bet...........lol

odds: 50-1 to win 1 championship in 3 years
          over under: 1 1/5 championships in next 3 years
          money line: TBD on playoff start?
          A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
          "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Working...
          X