Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Sports Service That Gives You More Then Invested Back If It Is A Loser!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKDEMANSPORTS
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SERVICE BUT THIS BOARD IS NO PLACE TO START . FOR ONE THING I DONT CARE IF YOU WIN 10 GAMES IN A ROW THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU CREDIT !! THIS IS NO PLACE FOR A NEWBIE AS YOU CAN SEE YOUR ALREADY GETTING BLASTED
    These comments are way out line ... totally uncalled for .... Learn the facts first ... and if you do not like it here move on .. No one is keeping you here ..

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
      spark isnt this a little uncalled for vegas stirs up everything go back in your hole tony
      Think it is uncalled for YOU to keep coming here begging for money. Like with the credit card debt, your service, your parlay cards and now this. When you stop fucking pan handling like the guy in your picture,I will stop busting your balls.

Comment

THIS IS MY POST NOT DAN's

Tony, I don't understand why you are directing this post to him, when it is my service, my post!
        NCAAF 0-1
        NFL 1-0
        NBA 0-1
        REALITY TV 1-0
        NCAAB 2-4

-

Comment

Originally posted by kev122
          Tony, I don't understand why you are directing this post to him, when it is my service, my post!

Cause Dan is the one that replied. Plus I have a sneaking thought that you are Dan. Post your plays after they go off. We can see how good are you. What did you have today?

Comment

tony how could we both be on at the same time??? you have no brains and your pretty spineless
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

tony your a joke how am I pan handling when this isnt even my service??? Those parlay cards....i was advertising them for someone they have nothing to do with me...and mind your own fucking business or give me your address so you can be man enough to say it in person

Comment

tony your a joke how am I pan handling when this isnt even my service??? Those parlay cards....i was advertising them for someone they have nothing to do with me...and mind your own fucking business or give me your address so you can be man enough to say it in person
                Your the joke.

And where are the plays? Your Big Brother ran when I asked that. And when have you been on at the same time? Good luck CrapStain Dan!

Comment

Your a fucking prick when this whole ordeal started he told me about it and i was on when he was on...and tony why dont you just mind your own business??does it say anywhere I want to hear tony vegas' useless opinion who is a bastard and no one gives a fuck about

Comment

Your a fucking prick when this whole ordeal started he told me about it and i was on when he was on...and tony why dont you just mind your own business??does it say anywhere I want to hear tony vegas' useless opinion who is a bastard and no one gives a fuck about
                    right. your still a joke. get your shoe shine box CrapStain!

Comment

hey TV...maybe they are siamese twins??

Comment

Working...
                      X