Mogul Sports, Inc. Weekend Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mogul Sports, Inc. Weekend Football

Both College and Pro football have been on a nice run over the past few weeks now 15-4 record (+21.39 units) L19. Hopefully things will continue to go in the right direction after a rough beginning to the season. NCAAF is still being offered on the Free Picks page at the site www.mogulsportsinc.com when signing up. The Overall college record is still not what I want it to be at, but still a lot of time left in the season.

Tonight's play is ready to go at the site and tomorrow's docket will be available a bit later.

MLB Playoffs hit a bit of a snag this week after a nice start to the postseason. I took last night off and again I am passing tonight in playoff action.

Opinion tonight on LA Angels of Anaheim/Lackey -150ish. Lackey is a lot better than most people think and feel he gets the job done here tonight.

Best of luck this weekend to the forum and cash in!
    Mogul
    Mogul Sports, Inc. is a handicapping service that pleases its clients with solid winning selections backed by a monitoring system to uphold honesty and integrity in the gaming industry.
Working...
X