Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays Plays

8:05 Vancouver @ Minnesota OVER 5
    It Seems that the better the opponent for the Canucks the better their offense performs. The OVER is 29-14 when the Canucks play against a team with a winning record this season. In the last 15 meetings between these 2 teams 9 of those 15 meetings have played out OVER the total over the last 3 seasons. Look for this to be another high scoring game tonight.

9:35 Boston @ Indiana OVER 181
    In the first 4 games of this series 3 of those 4 games have played out OVER the total. In the 3 games that did in fact go OVER the total one team scored 100 points in those games. Therefore the key is to have either Indiana or Boston to reach the Century mar. The series shifts into Indiana. In the last 7 meetings between these two teams in Indiana 5 of those 7 games have gone OVER the total. We also expect this game to play out OVER the total.

8:05 Montreal -150 over Milwaukee
    The Expos are a profitable 6-3 in their last 9 games overall coming into play tonight while the Brewers have lost 5 of their last 6 games. The Expos will send Javier Vazquez to the mound. Vazquez is pitching well this season with a 3-1 record with a stingy ERA of 2.45 and an even better ERA of 1.38 on the road this season. We like our chances with Vazquez & the Expos in this spot.

10:05 Pittsburgh @ San Diego OVER 7
    In the Padres last 10 games overall 7 of those 10 games have played out over the total. Since they are not a high powered offense we can play on totals like 7. Pittsburgh will send the very hittable Jeff D'Amico to the mound D'Amico has an ERA of 6.35 lifetime against the Padres while San Diego starter Adam Eaton has an ERA of 6.30 lifetime against the Pirates. We expect this game to be more hitting then pitching and we like our chances of this game going OVER the total.

7:05 Anaheim -140 over Cleveland
    In the last 9 meetings between these two teams in Cleveland the Angeles are 7-2 in those 9 games. Anaheim starter Ramon Ortiz is 2-0 with an ERA of just 2.74 lifetime against the Indians. Cleveland has struggled against righties this season going just 3-11 in 14 games against right handed starters. We like our chances with Anaheim and right handed starter Ramon Ortiz.

8:05 Oakland -120 over Chicago
    Both of these teams will send out the big arms to the mound. Bartolo Colon for the White Sox & Barry Zito for the A's. So here we must look past the pitching and focus in on previous match ups. Oakland has dominated the Sox going 15-3 in the last 18 games against the Chisox over the last 3 seasons. We like our chances of Oakland to continue their dominance of Chicago with Zito on the mound.

sportzwinners

I like your play on the over in the Celtics game

good stat on the Canucks over..............i think that is the proper play as well

good luck

Comment

Thank U

4 Taking time to read the work I put into writing these matchups
      No flipping a coin, hard research, whether I win, lose or tie,
      I know myself I put forth the effort.

Comment

Working...
      X