IVS MLB Pick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVS MLB Pick!

The MLB Playoffs are in full swing and tonight there are two games on slate. Winning with our pick on Monday on the Yanks / Angels games, I'm now looking to the second round. Tonight I have a total number thats going to beat the bookies. This premium pick is only $10 and has a full 100% Money Back Guarantee. If I don't win this game I will refund your service fee 100%. Don't miss this MLB game, first pitch is at 5 pm PST, 8pm EST and I cannot take any orders 15 till gametime. Order Now and keep from getting shut out!

If you have never tried our 7-day pass give it a shot. It consist from 7-10 of our Premium Football selections. It's only $40 and has the same guarantee as our weekend pass. If we don't win at least %50 of the selections you get your Service Fee back! Football week kicks off tomorrow so order today!

MLB Pass from Today! Wed Oct. 12th through the end of the World Series only $50. Thats tonights action Angels - NYY to the end of the Series for only $50.

***To be added to our Free Pick Email list please send a note to [email protected]!!!

If you have any questions please reply or send email to [email protected]

To order Via PayPal:

Send $10 :[email protected]

Or use our buy now buttons on our website www.1-1bet.

Free Pick: Sox -180

Comment

Working...
    X