Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football WINNER - Write Up Inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football WINNER - Write Up Inside...

Ocotber 8, 2005
    College Football
    LSU vs Vanderbilt

LSU comes into Nashville looking to win their 2nd SEC game this year. Vanderbilt will be at home and ready to suprise not only the SEC, but the nation with a "W". LSU beat Vandy last year 24-7 at home, losing ATS laying 24. In that game Vandy was good for 103 yards rushing and passing for 186 yards. Vandy returns 8 offensive starters players from last year. QB Cutler should provide for at least 200 + yards for Vanderbilt and no more than 1 turnover at his home turf. LSU defense is allowing teams to pass for 258 yards and their defense is allowing 22.7 points per game. Vanderbilt QB Cutler is passing for average of 278 yards this year and their defense is allowing 19.4 points per game.
    I will easily take the BIG Underdog and will not be suprised to see a straight up WIN for the upset !

FREE WINNER
    Regular Play -
    * Vanderbilt

...winning and grinning...
    Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports
    http://www.FastEddieSports.com

eddie thanks buddy..good luck,,all services all over lsu,,ur a winner buddy

Comment

Thanks Ripple...I have got that feeling of "W" for today...you know when sometimes it is like taking candy from the baby....today I am going to be full of sweet candy...my early world series matchup bet was on white sox v. cards...still looking good with it...Good Luck to all of you guys...

Eddie

Comment

Working...
      X