Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free MLB Playoff WINNER - Write Up Included...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free MLB Playoff WINNER - Write Up Included...

Tuesday October 4, 2005

MLB Playoffs
    Boston Red Sox vs Chicago White Sox

Game #1 of the Division Series between the World Champions Red Sox vs White Sox begins today in Chicago and should be a great series. Pitching and defense + timely hitting will be the factor to determine the winner of this series and a chance to move on to the American League Championship Series. Here are some excellant reasons as to why today's game will be a low scoring contest.
    All teams where the total is 8.5-10 "white sox" in a playoff game and have won 3 or more in a row = Under is 36-11 since 1997.
    Red Sox are 64-38 Under in road games when playing against a good team with a win PCT. of 54% to 62% since 1997.
    White Sox are 47-27 Under when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
    Contreras "white sox SP" is 12-1 Under when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
    Red Sox are 17-7 Under after 3 straight games where they committed no errors this season.
    White Sox are 47-33 Under after a game where the bullpen gave up no runs this season.
    White Sox are 60-37 Under after a win this season.
    White Sox are 93-65 Under in all games this season.
    White Sox are 46-35 Under in all home games this season.
    White Sox are 36-15 Under this year on a good fielding streak, 10 straight games with one or less errors.
    White Sox are 30-12 Under after 2 straight games without a stolen base this season.
    Contreras "white sox SP" is 24-7 Under in all games this season.
    Contreras "white sox SP" is 15-3 Under in all home games this season.
    Contreras "white sox SP" is 23-6 Under in games played on grass this season.

The MLB Playoffs always involves a teams best pitching and defense, team managers rely on sacrifice bunts and not 2 Run Homers to win games. Contreras is the MLB hottest pitcher and I will look for Clement to be throwing his best pitches to give his team a chance to win the one or two run game. The final score should be 4-2.

...winning and grinning...

Regular Play -
    * Under Chicago White Sox
    Eddie McKinney
    http://www.FastEddieSports.com

good luck eddie

Comment

Thanks Ripple...

Good Luck to you also...

Eddie

Comment

where in nyc did u lose ur cell eddie..also how was nyc,,isnt it a wild city..what bars or restaurants did you and ur wife go to,,thanks buddy ..

Comment

Hey Ripple...
          I can't remember where it went, last time had it was at Yankee game Friday night. The ballgame was Awesome. We went to a broadway show...Christina Applegate "sweet ?" like that..ate at Bond 45...went Little Italy, china town, ate lunch at hello deli...my wife would not go to Harlem with me to eat some GOOD soul food...we met Ruldolph G. on the street, that was cool....man what did we not do...that town is non-stop 24/7....in my home town in Mississippi we had one 4-way stop and that was about it.

Good luck to ya...
          eddie

Comment

i love little italy buddy..i go to cafe sorrentos all the time,,or sal anthonys...than we hit the spring st lounge up on the way home

any rest in little italy is awesome,,mulberry street is one of the neatest streets in nyc..mostly mob ..but its all friendly now,,glad u had a great time..nyc is like that anytime of the year..glad ur wife and you enjoyed ur self..im sure u went to stans bar across from yankee stadium..good luck eddiie

Comment

Working...
            X