%%%Return Of DR. WINN$%%%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• %%%Return Of DR. WINN$%%%

Dr. Winn is finally ready to make his awaited return to the sports handicapping industry to make his customers the same fortune he made before! Prices are now better than ever at 9.99/day where 1 top PLAY will be released EVERYDAY! Weekly is only 60.00 and Monthly is 200.00! Easily affordable for ANY bettor and other deals may be accepted after a kind proposal via email!

Email me at drwinnspicks@hotma*l.com for any other info and package deals!

A little tidbit about the Doc.:

Dr. Winn has been placing bets for over 10 years winning EVERY year except year #2! He has access to key trends and % plays which lead to winner after winner! This board has seen him go on streaks hitting 9/10 plays one week! The man was born to win! This will not stop as he has gotten back into his groove in the past month before selling anythign to make sure he still had it and let me tell you, HE DOES in a BIG WAY! His goal is to hit at a HIGHER % than ever before!

FREEBIE: WSOX/BSOX UNDER 9!

Send an email for a day...What do you have to lose? If any play loses, your MONEY back, GUARANTEED! 10$/day? What more could you want to win on a regular basis!

Freebie loses but the REAL BIG WINNER is still coming tonight to pound away on! Still time to email me and win!

Comment

Current time: 7:43 P.M. Eastern time.

Service Play: N.Y. Yankees ML +114!

Posting this one free of charge because I am in a good mood and I want to prove I an keep winning. Now I know one day doesn't tell a story but tonight will be a winner! GL and shoot me an email after the game for a possible free trial!

Comment

Service Play #1 = N.Y. Yankees ML +114 WINNER!

Record since return(1-0)(+1.14 units)

Unlike most other services(not all), I like to post my service play right after 1st pitch/after puck dropped/coin toss...etc. Some days will not be possible as I will not be available but I have always felt the #2 requirement for a service is honesty and trust!(#1 is winning!) Today I posted 10 mins before gametime so some people could get it in for some action!

Back tomorrow with tomorrows freebie. Freebie's will come out ahead in the long run but playing the service picks is where the real money is made! Email me for a free trial of all the service benefits including handicapping help and tips on any game which requires some advice and guidance!

Goodnight!

Comment

Ok here we go.......

Wednesday's Freebie: Chicago/Boston UNDER 9 +105! Wells and Beurhle get it done today!$$

As for today's service play, every THIRD person who emails me will get it FREE!!!!

The rest will have to pay as I will let you know who gets it!

GL to everyone!!!!!

Comment

Tonight's winner is coming in PUCKS! I have waited tooooooo damn long for the return of hockey and I will cash tonight! Don't miss out!$$$$$$$

Comment

Late posting the service play today as I was unavailable and sent the pick out earlier but it was on BUFFALO SABRES ML -120!

They are up 3-2 at the moment and hoping they hang on!

Comment

Thanks for the info. and hope to see your picks come around!
                5* 0-0
                4* 0-0
                3* 1-0
                2* 1-0
                1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Put in a Comp play in every post/Bump you make ... Thanks

Comment

Freebie(0-1-1)(-1.1 units)
                    Service Plays(2-0)(+2.14 units)

The Sabres hang on to win 6-4 in a very exciting matchup last night in the NEW NHL!

Another BIG winner on tap for tonight which I feel is a can't miss!

Freebie: NCST/GTECH OVER 44.5!

p.s. My apologies Spark for not posting a freebie with every post. I did not know.

Comment

I no longer like the freebie I posted it and advise to not play it! To make up for it, here is my SERVICE play 30 mins before gametime!

NC STATE +4.5(need half)!!!!

Comment

Freebie(0-1-1)(-1.1 units)
                        Service Plays(3-0)(+3.14 units)

I came on here over 30 mins before gametime and posted my BIG winner for college football which was my service pick and cancelled what would have been a loser freebie after I found some info against the over I did not like! All pays off as game goes under and NCST is $$ in a odd win but a win is a win is a win!!!$$$

Email me for tonight's BIG time winner!

FREEBIE: BOSTON RED SOX ML -165!

Special Offer:****30$ for the weekend and IF I do not go 3-0 between Saturday and Sunday, you get your MONEY back! Great offer which is a little more than the 10$/day bt you get the guarantee of 3-0 or money back!

Comment

Still 0-0 with 8 minutes left in the 1st Q....Service play is on Syracuse +7 sent out early today for better line!

Freebie: San Jose Sharks ML -115

Comment

All my plays are played equally EXCEPT when I release my GOY and my GOM plays. Today, I have my GOM play!!!!!!!

I am willing to give it out FREE to anyone who emails me

drwinnspicks@hotma*l.com

on the condition that should it win, you must sign up for atleast one week!

GL!

Freebie: Duke +35!

Comment

Working...
                            X