Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get NFL picks and if you don't win. You don't pay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get NFL picks and if you don't win. You don't pay!

Special Sunday guarantee. You don't win. You don't pay!

Give us a try if you haven't already tried a season package or purchased one of our weekly packages at the Professional Cappers Challenge . We don't offer this all the time, but we like some games this Sunday. You can buy our Sunday plays just $10 to make a profit, and if you don't win, we will refund your paypal account or credit card the same or next day! What do you have to lose?? Come out ahead based on flat bet units at 100 units a play, if you don't, you don't pay and get a refund.

Visit www.FastActinHandicappin.com for this no lose deal!

Post a comp play with every post or this will be deleted.

Comment

Oh, sorry. I did post some in this forum and the All Sports Discussion forum. 6 comp plays in fact. Here is what I put in here earlier.

1.Take the over in the Wisconsin/Illinois game
      2. Memphis +4 vs UTEP (UTEP is not at home and a different team on the road. Memphis running game is good, and they are better then their record indicates)
      3. Alabama +4 vs Florida ( High profile game, a lot of public action so play small)
      4. Stanford +7 vs Oregon (Stanford getting a touchdown at home in a conference rival game is always a good side to play)
      5. Arkansas St. - 3 over UL Monroe

And hey, how about another one since I feel bad for going 1-2 last week. Another premium lean here. We like Texas A&M to cover against Baylor. College Station tough place to play, A&M hasn't forgotten about the upset Baylor put on them, and some of Baylors players were providing plenty of Bulletin Board material this week in referencing to last seasons game. I see A&M being jacked up and the better football team with more talent will show today!

Thanks, I will put them in all the time on my post.

Comment

Working...
      X