Fast Actin Handicappin Comp Plays today 10/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Actin Handicappin Comp Plays today 10/1

Hey players Fast Actin Handicappin went 3-1 last Saturday and went 1-1 during to week to go 4-2 overall since last Saturday. We didn't break the bank for our clients, but we did come out on the plus side, which all that matters since this is a marathon and not a sprint. Today if you visit Professional Cappers Challenge site and click on our link to our packages. You will see we see a lot of interesting stories this Saturday and have offered 13 Plays today for only $15. Or you can get a season package for only $125 includes all NFL and College season, plus bowl games, playoffs, and Super Bowl at our main site Fast Actin Handicappin. We don't pressure our clients, and we are documented at Professional cappers challenge site, Free Sports Monitor, Guru Tracker, and Cappers Watchdog.

Now for our comp selections. To date on this message board we were 5-1-1. 4-1 College Football and 1-0 in MLB. Well, the last time we posted our college picks, we didn't do you any favors going 1-2. So for that, I posting 5 comp. selections for everyone.

1.Take the over in the Wisconsin/Illinois game
    2. Memphis +4 vs UTEP (UTEP is not at home and a different team on the road. Memphis running game is good, and they are better then their record indicates)
    3. Alabama +4 vs Florida ( High profile game, a lot of public action so play small)
    4. Stanford +7 vs Oregon (Stanford getting a touchdown at home in a conference rival game is always a good side to play)
    5. Arkansas St. - 3 over UL Monroe

And hey, how about another one since I feel bad for going 1-2 last week. Another premium lean here. We like Texas A&M to cover against Baylor. College Station tough place to play, A&M hasn't forgotten about the upset Baylor put on them, and some of Baylors players were providing plenty of Bulletin Board material this week in referencing to last seasons game. I see A&M being jacked up and the better football team with more talent will show today!

Visit www.FastActinHandicappin.com for great info like this
Working...
X