No announcement yet.

Huge Plays Saturday Including Two 6*!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Plays Saturday Including Two 6*!!!

Saturday, I will be releasing two 6* plays, two 5* plays, and a 4*. One of the 6* plays is my parlay of the year.. The chicks are money on 4* and higher!! You want to win this weekend?? Its simple, paypal [email protected] $35, and you get all of tomorrows winning selections! I am wanting to take a few loyal clients straight to the top with my set price of $97 weekly. The $97 is a set price, and will never go up, even if i have a GOY, or Big play! Take advantage of the books this weekend with the chicks! Fatten your bankroll! REMEMBER, NOBODY TAKES MONEY FROM THE MAN BETTER THAN CHICKS. If you have any questions, email me!

Saturday Free play Missouri +14.5

check out www.picksfromchicks.com and signup for free plays! I hope to hear from you, and we can all take money from the Man this weekend! I am wanting to get a few loyal clients at a set price of $97 a week, and go straight to the top! Make a great investment, and become one

Also, I am just going to become a Big play service.. I am done with 1*-3*.. The only plays I will be giving out is 4* and higher.. The strong-real strong plays.

Comment

Good Luck Jessica
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Lsufan, thanks!

Another Freebie Virginia Tech -9.5

Big Games go tonight!

Comment

best of luck today Jessica

Comment

Working...