Buzz Sports Weekend Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Weekend Thread

Another big weekend on tap Saturday and Sunday in College and Pro Football as I look to continue a 14-3 Premium Football Play Run. Saturday I have my highest rated College card to date this season as I look to stay undefeated with College 6* POW and also have three 5* Power Plays. 6 Premium Selections in all. Get this solid Saturday card for just $20.00 at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

CFB Premium Plays - 22 - 17 (8.06) 56.41
    NFL Premium Plays - 23 - 8 (24.90) 74.19
    Currently ranked the #1 NFL Handicapper at the National Sports Monitor.
    Pro and College Premium Plays 45-25 (64.28%).
    Complete monitored records at http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com/monitored.asp

NFL Contest Plays are actual service plays. Currently #1 Professional Handicappers NFL Challenge at 13-2. Currently #1 Ultimate Handicapping NFL Challenge at 13-3. The 5 Top Rated Service Selections are my contest selections each week.

NFL Card to be released Saturday afternoon/evening PST. Get Both Saturday and Sunday with Gold Club Membership for just $37.00

Saturday's Free Opinions
    Minnesota -2.5 over Penn State.
    Maryland +3.5 over Virginia.

ESPN 2 Indiana vs. Wisconsin (Premium Play)
    ABC Syracuse vs. Florida State (Premium Play)
    ABC Michigan vs. Michigan State
    LSU vs. Mississippi State (Premium Play)
    CBS Florida vs. Alabama (Premium Play)
    Utah vs. North Carolina (Premium Play)
    ESPN Notre Dame vs. Purdue (Play Of The Week)
    BYU vs. San Diego State

Good Luck This Weekend
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Best Of Luck Buzz!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks LSUFAN

My early plays were
      Michigan +6 Regular
      Wisconsin -17 4*Premium

Buzz
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Best of luck on your plays today Buzz man!

Comment

good luck Buzz,I like the Wis pick a lot

Comment

Thanks Guys

UTAH (3 - 1) at N CAROLINA (1 - 2): Play On North Carolina -3.5 5* 10/1/2005 12:30:00 PM

Utah at 3-1 goes east to face 1-2 North Carolina off the SU win over NC State and finds themselves as a 3.5 point road dog. North Carolina playing with home revenge after being beat by 30 last year in Utah. This is not the same Utah team and North Carolina is playing great defense allowing a tougher schedule just 2.3 YPR and 4.8 YPP on the season. Utah is allowing 4.5 YPR and 5 YPP playing 3 of their 4 games at home. NC found it's offense last week. After facing Georgia Tech, Wisconsin and NC State, NC will find much better offensive success vs. this Utah defense. The NC defensive front four will contain Utah QB Johnson in the pocket and get the win and cover here. Play On North Carolina -3.5 to win 1.75 Units

My NFL will start going up in the members area just before the late games today

Good Luck the rest of the day
            Buzz

Comment

Nice 5* winner for the board with NC.

3-1 with Premiums today so far to push the premium football play run to 17-4 with one left today

5* NC Winner
              5* Florida State Winner
              5* LSU Winner
              4* Florida Loss
              3* Michigan Winner

5 Premium NFL games ready to go for Sunday.

Buzz

Comment

WOW great run you have going Buzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up buddy! Hope all is well!

Comment

Thanks Big Mike. This is currently a huge run for me

Here was my Play Of The Week

NOTRE DAME (3 - 1) at PURDUE (2 - 1): Play On Notre Dame +3.5 6 Star 10/1/2005 6:45:00 PM

Lets make it 4-0-1 with the CFB 6* Play Of The Week. Notre Dame will be playing with road revenge after getting beat41-16 last year at home. Off course this is a new era in Notre Dame football and with a game expected to be very close I like the points and coaching edge of Weiss. The Notre Dame passing attack is getting better every week and they have thrown for 814 yards their last two games vs. Michigan State and Washington. They control the clock in games and keep the ball on average for 34:07 a game compared to Purdue 29:52. Eveyone seems to love Purdue in this spot but I feel the passing attack of Notre Dame will be the difference as they are completing 61.7% of their throws compared to Purdue 51.1%. Notre Dame is throwing for 295 a game vs. Purdue at 218. On Defense the Irish are giving up 8.1 PYA but only allowing teams to complete 50.7% of their throws while Purdue is giving up 7.5 PYA but teams are completing 58.2% of their throws. Here is a nice situational trend that also indicates this will be a tough bounce back spot for Purdue. Play Against - Home favorites (PURDUE) - off a loss against a conference rival, a good team (60% to 80%) playing a team with a winning record. (75-35 over the last 10 seasons.) (68.2%, +36.5 units.). The straight up record of the team this system pertains to is : (45-68 over the last 10 seasons.). The average line posted in these games was: Opponent favored by 7.5. The average score in these games was: Team 24.6, Opponent 28.8 (Average point differential = -4.2). The number of games in which this system covered the spread by 7 or more points was 46 (42.2% of all games.). The situation's record this season is: (2-0). Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (18-. Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is: (38-1. Play On Notre Dame +3.5 as this weeks CFB 6* Play Of The Week to win 3 Units

Here is my last play for Saturday. It is a 3* Regular selection

BYU (1 - 2) at SAN DIEGO ST (1 - 3): Play On San Diego State +1 3* 10/1/2005 9:00:00 PM

San Diego State playing with home revenge and catch BYU off the tough loss vs. TCU last week. BYU hits the road for the first time this season and have not shown much balance in their offense rushing for just 94 yards per game and only 105 vs. TCU and BC. Here is a line trend I like. Play On - All teams where the line is +3 to -3 (SAN DIEGO ST) - after a win by 17 or more points against opponent after a loss by 6 or less points. (43-15 since 1992.) (74.1%, +26.5 units.). The straight up record of the team this system pertains to is : (42-16). The average line posted in these games was: Team favored by 0. The average score in these games was: Team 29.5, Opponent 24 (Average point differential = +5.5). The number of games in which this system covered the spread by 7 or more points was 23 (41.1% of all games.). The situation's record this season is: (1-0). Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (12-5). Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is: (21-9). Play On San Diego State +1 to win 1 Unit

See you guys Sunday
                  Buzz

Comment

Buzz Sports Football Premium Plays Now 49-26 (65.33%)after going 4-1 Saturday. Currently on the day 5-1 Overall with San Diego State pending. College 6* Play Of The Week remains undefeated winning with Notre Dame tonight. All plays monitored on site and at the National Sports Monitor

I am adding a 5* Top Total in the Boise State - Hawaii match-up tonight. Play Over 64 to win 1.75 Units. I have seen this number moving a bit but I like it Over up to 66.

Saturdays Results

ESPN 2 Indiana vs. Wisconsin (Premium Play Push)

ABC Syracuse vs. Florida State (Premium Play 5* Win)

ABC Michigan vs. Michigan State Win

LSU vs. Mississippi State (Premium Play 5* Win)

CBS Florida vs. Alabama (Premium Play 4* Loss)

Utah vs. North Carolina (Premium Play 5* Win)

ESPN Notre Dame vs. Purdue (Play Of The Week Notre Dame)

BYU vs. San Diego State Pending
                    Boise State vs. Hawaii Late Add Pending

Buzz Sports 12-4 College Premium Play Run Will Continue Next Week

Regular Season NFL off to 18-7 start. NFL Premium Plays 23-8 Overall (Pre and Regular Season). Buzz Sports Daily NFL Membership just $20.00

Week 3 NFL goes 7-1 overall and 7-0 with Premium Selections.

Sundays Line-up. 23-8 NFL Premium Play Run Continues Today!

Denver Broncos vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (Premium Play)

Seattle Seahawks vs. Washington Redskins (Premium Play)

San Diego Chargers vs. New England Patriots (Premium Play)

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs (Premium Play)

Dallas Cowboys vs. Oakland Raiders (Premium Play)

Sunday Night to be released around halftime of the late games

Contest Plays are actual service plays. #1 Professional Handicappers NFL Challenge 13-2. #1 Ultimate Handicapping NFL Challenge 13-3. The 5 Top Rated Service Selections are my contest selections each week.

Lets keep the big premium play run going and good luck if you join me with the Boise State - Hawaii Total tonight.

Good Luck
                    Buzz

Comment

I will call it a day with the Boise - Hawaii game cashing to go 7-1 today and 5-1 with Premium Plays.

Sunday Comp

Buffalo +1

Good Luck
                      Buzz

Comment

good day yesterday, and GL to ya today----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                        X