Pitt/Rutgers Friday Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt/Rutgers Friday Night!

Chicks went 3-0 +14 units last night, hitting the 6* play on Colorado St, 5* play on Col State over, and 3* teaser on Col St and over. Tonight, I have a 2 team 3* teaser going! Teasers are 8-3 on the year, and I really love tonights play. You can get the chicks teaser play which are 8-3 on the year for just $15 tonight... Email [email protected] or simply paypal $15 to [email protected]. Saturday, I will be releasing two 6* plays, two 5* plays, and a 4*. One of the 6* plays is my parlay of the year.. Take advantage of the books this weekend with the chicks! Fatten your bankroll! REMEMBER, NOBODY TAKES MONEY FROM THE MAN BETTER THAN CHICKS

Friday Free play Astros

check out www.picksfromchicks.com and signup for free plays.. Free plays have done very well this year. Thanks, Jessica
    Last edited by chickswithpicks; 09-30-2005, 12:10 PM.

Good Luck Chicks
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks Lsufan..

I am now adding a 3* NCAA Selection, and 3 MLB Selections.. You can get all of this, plus the teaser for the same price of $15 tonight. Thanks, and good luck

Free NCAA play Pitt under 48.5

Comment

good luck Chicks

Comment

great night last night ...gl tonight bang em

Comment

Stay hot chicks...good luck
            i AM A GAMBLING FOOL!

Comment

Thanks everyone.. Just so you know, my free plays aren't something I just throw out there not caring if it wins or not just so I can post here. I think some of you have noticed that my free plays have been winning. That is because they are just a step below a member play. A play that I really like, but it didn't quite make the cut. Also, alot of the times I throw out a free play from the member card like last night on the over. Houston has been upgraded from a free play to a 3* Member play.. I like what I see. There is still 4 more games left on tonights schedule besides the Astros.. Thanks and good luck

Comment

were are the nude shots?????????????????????????? please
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  were are the nude shots?????????????????????????? please

damn JC, you beat me to it.

gl tonight chicas. pictures please

Comment

Working...
                  X