This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroy the Weekend!!

Come and see how our system is destroying the spread, we found which 5 NCAA teams to ride for an UNBELIEVABLE 18-0 ATS, and one of them was Baylor, perfect against the spread, I wish you could see the smiles on our faces . In addition our NFL picks are 10-2 ATS, and they include the Titans and the Browns, both with losing records straight up! We are at a point when "THE SYSTEM" is evolving and ready to make another unbelievable run. We loved Miami of Ohio tonight -10, and we love Air Force +5 1/2 on the road tommorow. AF loves the spread in September ecspecially on the road...8-2 in there last 10.

Air Force +5 1/2 at Colorado St Thursday!

Email us @ [/email] and we'll give you a free taste of a weekend with The Real Deal
    and info on access to our members only site!
    This weekend is ours for the taking!!!
    Last edited by Spark; 09-28-2005, 10:51 PM.

Could you please inform us of your monitoring site so we can see your 28-2 run in foots??? Thanks

Comment

destroy your bankroll!!!!! go from $5000 to nothing in 30days guaranteed!!!!!
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        destroy your bankroll!!!!! go from $5000 to nothing in 30days guaranteed!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! too much

Comment

When you ask these bullshitting, lying scammers a question you know they are logged on .... and then all of a sudden.. poof!!! they are gone ... its like magic ...

Comment

Hey fella's sorry I was taking a crap!
            I'll post my picks for ya,
            email me and we'll have a contest
            you pick it, 5,7,10, 20 games

Comment

Originally posted by realdealpicks
              Who said anything about a contest??? ... You said you were 28-2 on this forum and I asking you to prove it ... simple ... Prove that statement ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                When you ask these bullshitting, lying scammers a question you know they are logged on .... and then all of a sudden.. poof!!! they are gone ... its like magic ...
                Its not just the lying scammers that do this.. When Bry asked me why I didn't want him to leave, I had to logoff for awhile to think of something nice to say.. lol.. It is probably because he isn't monitored, and he thinks that he can say he went 28-2 because he doesn't have clients that can pop on at anytime, and say otherwise.. I have a few respected members here at BC that receive my plays.. Spark, maybe I can send you my plays a little bit before they start so you can track yourself if you would like.

Comment

The only thing I trust is results, so you will have to wait and see,
                  It was easy with Virginia Tech, USC, Minnesota...would you say those were risky picks? A little research holmes

Comment

Originally posted by chickswithpicks
                    Its not just the lying scammers that do this.. When Bry asked me why I didn't want him to leave, I had to logoff for awhile to think of something nice to say.. lol.. It is probably because he isn't monitored, and he thinks that he can say he went 28-2 because he doesn't have clients that can pop on at anytime, and say otherwise.. I have a few respected members here at BC that receive my plays.. Spark, maybe I can send you my plays a little bit before they start so you can track yourself if you would like.
                    If that would help YOU I would do that ... I do it now for Rook ... if anyone ever questions him I have the backing all in a folder ...

Comment

The only thing I trust is results, so you will have to wait and see,
                      It was easy with Virginia Tech, USC, Minnesota...would you say those were risky picks? A little research holmes
                      and you are full of shit holmes saying you are 28-2 .... and you do all the research you want ... You will not prove to me or anyone here that you are 28-2 ... cause you are not

Comment

Why are you so angry? Is it becuase you played Tampa and Indy minus the points this weekend? I'll send you the next 3 weeks for you to see...

That goes for anyone!
                        Last edited by Spark; 09-28-2005, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Why are you so angry? Is it becuase you played Tampa and Indy minus the points this weekend? I'll send you the next 3 weeks for you to see...

That goes for anyone!
                          I am just angry at you cause I do not like when someone comes on here and posts some ridiculous record like you did with no backing ... lots of rookies on this forum and that is what you are after ... keep talking cause the more you talk the easier it will be for me to get rid of your slimy ass ...
                          Last edited by Spark; 09-28-2005, 10:50 PM.

Comment

What kind of a contest are you talking about?

Comment

Bro, I do this for fun, come on board for the free ride!
                              I'm a nice guy who picks winners, you should relax. I'm just trying to show winners

Comment

Working...
                              X