Buzz Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports

I have hit my first real skid in college football going 0-4 L4 after a 7-2 run. I sent out two plays yesterday and lost with Iowa State and the Cal Over where the kicking game killed the total. Looking for a big day Saturday and Sunday.

Regular CFB 8 - 7 (0.30) 53.33%
    Premium CFB 14 - 14 (-0.42) 50.00%

Regular NFL 9 - 11 (-3.10) 45.00
    Premium NFL 16 - 8 (11.65) 66.67
    (Includes Pre Season)

Todays Comp: Arkansas +15.5

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

good luck buzz..and thanks for posting at a few places,,appreciate it buddy..

Comment

Thanks Ripple

Bounced back Saturday hitting my play of the week and going 6-2 with Premium Plays.

Premium Plays went 6-2 +7.175 Units
      Regular Plays 1-2 -1.20 Units
      Comps on my Free Page 2-1

A big card Saturday. Had a good morning and afternoon so I added a couple late games to the service card

Regular Season NFL off to 11-6 start. NFL Premium Plays 16-8.

Buzz Sports Daily NFL Membership just $20.00 or get Sunday and Monday Football with Two Day Gold Club Membership for $37.00

Contest Plays are actual service plays. Professional Handicappers NFL Challenge 8-2. Ultimate Handicapping NFL Challenge NFL 8-3. The 5 Top Rated Service Selections are my contest selections.

Sundays Line Up

Oakland Raiders vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Premium Play)
      Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Jets
      New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota Vikings (Premium Play)
      Atlanta Falcons vs. Buffalo Bills (Premium Play)
      Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks (Premium Play)
      New England Patriots vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Premium Play)

Sunday Night released during the late games

Sunday Comp Tennessee +7

Good Luck Sunday
      Buzz
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

good luck Buzz

Comment

GL Buzz---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Moondog and Kmann.

Week 3 starts well

Atlanta Play Of The Week Winner
            Oakland 5* Winner
            NO/Minny 5* Top Total Winner
            Jets 3* Loss

Comp Tenn. Winner

Contest plays were 3-0.

Afternoon Plays
            Seattle 4*
            Pittsburgh 5*
            Will have a late NFL play

Late Comp: Oakland A's

Good Luck the rest of the way
            Buzz

Getting ready to release tonights play

Comment

Nice Buzz ... WTG ... Good Luck

Comment

Keep up the good work Buzz man!

Comment

Thanks Kbsooner.

Guys, this is going to sound like BS but I made a mistake in what I posted above with the late games Sunday. It was after they started so I know I did not give anyone a bum steer but want to set the record straight to avoid any confusion for guys that follow me.

I posted Pittsburgh above as a 5* but I had New England. It was monitored by the National Sports Monitor, Ultimate Handicapping Challenge and Professional Handicapping Challenge and here was my write up for the game

NEW ENGLAND (1 - 1) at PITTSBURGH (2 - 0): Play On New England +3 5* 9/25/2005 3:05:00 PM

Pittsburgh has beat up on Tennessee and Houston early this season but will get a very difficult test vs. this New England team that is coming off the tough loss to Carolina. The Steelers vs. this weaker schedule have allowed 4.4 YPR and have been good against the pass. The problem the Steelers will have today is playing a team that can establish the run and beat them with play action which they have really not seen yet this year. Despite the Patriots not running the ball very well early this season the Steelers still have to respect this aspect of their game. Look for the Patriots to pound the ball, control the clock and give the Steelers everything they can handle. Play On New England +3 to win 1.75 Units.

My late play was 5* San Diego. Monster day going 6-1 and 6-0 with Premium Plays. 12-2 Premium Play run Saturday and Sunday and second 5-0 Contest play sweep in the NFL. My top 5 service plays are my weekly contest plays. Professional handicappers challange is 13-2 and UHC is 13-3. NFL Regular Season is 17-7 and CFB/NFL combined including pre season is 60-45

I am sorry for the mistake above. I was in a hurry and had the Steelers on my mind becuase they had the ball at the time. I was just posting it after the start for monitoring purposes and made an error.

Thanks
                  Buzz

Comment

buzz ur correct..i seen it at ns,,you went 6-1 awesome job buddy..people know ur honest here and dont cause problems,,Your a good guy buddy..awesome day for you and your clients..

Comment

Buzz, You are correct ... The report I seen had you on NE ... I wish I would have sen your post here after you made it I would have sent you an e-mail ...

I know how much this is upsetting you but I would not give it a second thought ... Your honesty and integrity is not in jeopardy in my eyes thats for sure ... It was an honest mistake ... great day yesterday Buzz and keep er going ...

One more thing, and Rip don't go off on me ... but if Rip says you are honest and don't cause problems ... whew!!!! and you are a service??? hahahahaha That says a lot ...

Good Luck

Comment

If there is one service out there to look up to and admire...its' this one right here.

Don't think I haven't done it as well. I've taken many a note by reading and following you Buzz.

Continued success,
                        Rook

Comment

lmfao wooohooo spark u made me laugh buddy love ya,,ur the best...

Comment

Thanks Guys, very much appreciated. I just did not want to post a record and then have guys go WTF are you talking about later this week.

Here is my NFL Play tonight, I don't expect it to be a popular one.

KANSAS CITY (2 - 0) at DENVER (1 - 1): Play On Denver -3 5* 9/26/2005 8:00:00 PM

Very similar set up to last nights Giants - Chargers game in which we found the 0-2 Chargers favored over the 2-0 Giants. Kansas City 2-0 and rolling stay on the road to meet Denver at 1-1 and this is another linemakers special as they are looking for KC action hanging a -3 +105 with Denver. The Chiefs on paper are the better statistical team at this point, but in reality Denver also has a quality team as well on both sides of the ball and have enough talent to cover this very important game at home. Kansas City on the surface has been playing good run defense but are giving a lot of yards up in the air, 7.5 PYA for 294 yards per game with teams completing 60.8% of their throws. They stuffed the Jets running game at home an also the Raiders on the road last week. I don't expect to see the Chiefs have the same success vs the Broncos in Denver even though their running game has struggled the first two games. Everyone is counting this Bronco offense out but lets not forget they are throwing the ball well and this Chiefs defense gave up 589 yards in the air their first two game, 333 to the Jets at home! Denver will be able to throw the ball and give their running game a chance to get off the ground. This years version of the Chiefs defense is overated IMO off the performance in their first two games. Denver on Monday Night will be a very hostile enviroment and the Chiefs are on the road for the 2nd consecutive week which is always tough in the NFL. Denver steps up their performace and carries their 2nd half momentum from last week into this contest. Motivational edge to Denver at home on Monday Night and both their offense and defense will be better than their early numbers might suggest. Play On Denver -3 to win 1.75 Units

Good Luck
                            Buzz

Comment

Nice job Buzz and good luck tonight!

Comment

Working...
                              X