NCAA 7* Game of the year!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 7* Game of the year!!!!

Went 2-0 +10 units Friday hitting our 5 unit NCAA play on Army +17, and 5 unit MLB Game of the week on Boston -135.. We are great at hitting the big games as most of you will find out! 4* plays are great, but when it comes to 5* and higher, its money in the bank! MLB GOY,GOM,GOW now stands at 4-0! Big plays = Big money! For Saturday, you can get our NCAA 7* GOY, along with 3 other huge 5* NCAA plays, and our 4 unit MLB play for just $30! Email [email protected] or paypal the $30 to [email protected] to get the plays! Great investment for all! We profit on these games, or you money back!

Visit www.picksfromchicks.com and signup for free plays! Free play for Friday hit with New Mex St. Comp plays are on fire!!! We will have 3 comp plays tomorrow on the website..

Comp for Saturday Oregon State +7

Lets all win big tomorrow!!!

Originally posted by chickswithpicks
    when it comes to 5* and higher, its money in the bank![/B] MLB GOY,GOM,GOW now stands at 4-0! [/COLOR]
    Didn't you just lose a 6* last week? You guys are a joke even your clients come on here and say you stink!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      Didn't you just lose a 6* last week? You guys are a joke even your clients come on here and say you stink!
      ok dude, so were only hitting like 90% on 5* and higher.. Sorry everyone, I forgot to tell you, we don't hit 100% on 5* and higher.. Hit most of them, but I suck because I lost one.. BigMike, FYI only one person came in pissed off, and that was just because of how MLB had went lately, in which I hit my MLB Game of the week last night, and hit my MLB play night before, and made up for most of that.. Also hitting 60% in MLB on the year, and perfect on MLB GOY,GOM,GOW.. No one says I suck, because I don't.. Why am I a joke, because Im a girl, and my selections win? I really don't understand

Comment

Working...
      X