• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...bet it doesn't...u don't want me on that I promise

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
      lol...bet it doesn't...u don't want me on that I promise
      Hey, if you jinx me, I will be pissed. lol.. Jk.. Im going to send it to you, and you can watch it hit so you can believe jinxes are not 4 real

Comment

Originally posted by dunninowski
        I agree they are great guys. Smart as well thats why I come here I respect their opinions. But playing around on monitor sites is not very smart and sooner or later these guys will find out about you. Good luck

By the way I am an asshole but that doesnt change the truth
        Dunninowski, good luck to you as well bud.. I am telling the truth though.. I put 10 plays a day in once in awhile at allcappers and *************.. Those monitors are worthless, and didn't even think anyone looked at them.. I am telling the truth, and we don't release very many plays at all.. Usually 1 MLB play a day is all.. Lets whoop some bookie A$$ tomorrow!!

Comment

jessicia.
          #1! u do send me ur plays,,i use them for my tallies and delete them,im sorry that i have no idea what they were the next day

#2..we run into this everytime with you services..if you lose and people get ur record and it suxs everyone blames the monitored site,,and when the service wins the service tells everyone where there documented..Im being neutral here and speaking the truth,,if these guys or me got ur record off any monitored site than thats what ur record is,,i been thru this with you,jimmy and gtuc27 before you started to post on here..

heres another example..tampa sports who totally blows,kept emailing me that he was 3-0 and wanted me to post his record with the other records i post..I told him i didnt know his plays,,he told me where he was monitored and i went there and he was 3-0...now he totally blows and hes hitting 38% and now he keeps telling me that monitored site suxs and there free plays,,,unbelievable and he wanted to be a sponsor at a site im on..i nixed him totally from that site alltogether..

what happened in here ,and happens alot is why 90% of the people dislike services,,nobody forced you or any service to be monitored ,but you are and your record is there,,im not bashing you ,im just telling the truth and ur record is on that site in black & white..

this happens all the time with you services..dont know what else to say but ur record is right there in black and white..why would those plays be only fooling around plays..dont people buy those plays,,and if those plays were hitting 78% you would be counting them,,

Comment

post ur plays 5 minutes after they start here than,and let the plays speak for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
              post ur plays 5 minutes after they start here than,and let the plays speak for themselves.
              That's her problem. Everytime she posts her plays she loses but continues to boast these ridiculous records of 20-5 and all of this other bogus bolgne bullshit. She said she was 27-8 this month but one of her clients stated that was a lie because she had lost 7 games since last Thursday. Now she says she just plays around with the monitored sites???? Get the fuck out of here!

Comment

Just wanted to pass along that its looking like chicks are going 1-4 tonight, losing another 7 or so units...6 out of 7 losing days...down A LOT the past week

Comment

make that over 8 units tonight

Comment

bump

Just because it is so funny...

Comment

Working...
                    X