Sunday Night Football play!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Football play!!!!

We got back some of what we lost on Pitt over with a 4:00 game on Seattle... 2-2 in NFL on the day so far

4 units KC Chiefs Pick

gl chicks..already on the other side..how about the holding call in the Pitts game with 2 minutes left could have had a first and goal with 2 minutes left and houston would have let them walk in

Comment

Yeah, I'm not trying to make excuses, but I was on the right side of that over! NO DOUBT! No scoring in the 4th killed it.. Will get it back though! Gl tonight buddy! I have Oakland in a 13 pt teaser remaining at +13, and Kansas City in a 10 pt teaser at +10.. Also have KC Straight up.. Think KC wins 27-24 or 27-20.. I like the under a little as well!

Comment

houston was down right pathetic and nobody could pick up the mad samoan on the blitz....have the under tonight also

Comment

good luck tonight but i got oakland also oakland has lost the last 2 and almost everybody is playing kc

Comment

Thanks both of you.. Chiefs playing good so far

Comment

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks like you are still down units for the day so why the celebration?

Comment

BigMike, why are you riding my ass? I am actually a respectable winning service so I don't see why your are doing this.. FYI, NFL 3-2 +1.20 units

Comment

these MLB games r killing me

Comment

Working...
                    X