The month just keeps getting better and better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The month just keeps getting better and better

16 days of September and we're up +32.35 units. We're in the midst of our best month ever and we're not slowing down.

Forget the hype,
    Forget the specials

I'd rather focus on the profit.

$25 bettors are up over $800
    $50 bettors are up over over $1600
    $100 bettors are up over $3200

and we're just talking this month.

We have good days and bad days...but the rough ones are few and far between this month. In fact only 3 of the 16 days this year have our clients lost money. Not too shabby.

You know the address, When your ready to make some consistant money, Justin and I will be here.

Today we love Arizona St and Northwestern over 64

Good luck to all that follow today!

Rook

damn....thats awsome rook!! gl today

Comment

Thanks Doc....we've been very fortunate this month.

Guaranteed another winning day tonight no matter what Arizona St and Northwestern does, so right now we're playing with house money which is awesome stuff!

Comment

rook did you put out the cards today, they put a whoopin on em. was at the game with my boy and we had a blast, made a little money as well. congrats on your success
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Nice going John

Comment

how do we get your picks

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              rook did you put out the cards today, they put a whoopin on em. was at the game with my boy and we had a blast, made a little money as well. congrats on your success
              We decided at the last minute to drop them from the card, but I still played them personally, so I was happy.

I'm embarrassed to say, but humble enough to admit it that the game that was chosen instead was North Texas -4 over Tulsa......um...bad choice on my part! lol I think that game ended 54-2 or something. Yikes.

Spark, thanks buddy...appreciate that.

Comment

Congrats to all that followed....a lot of overs for that Northwestern team this year I believe.

Rook

Comment

I'm a $1 bettors and I'd like to take this time to thank Tat2 for the $32 he's won me so far this season. I'm off to feed my "blow-up" doll. Thanks Tat2, and keep up the good work!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                    I'm a $1 bettors and I'd like to take this time to thank Tat2 for the $32 he's won me so far this season. I'm off to feed my "blow-up" doll. Thanks Tat2, and keep up the good work!

~~~ Tigger
                    *shaking head but knew it was comin*

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                      *shaking head but knew it was comin*
                      Tat2, you're the best man.... Good luck today. Give me a call today sometime before 3ish.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                        Tat2, you're the best man.... Good luck today. Give me a call today sometime before 3ish.

~~~ Tigger
                        wife has the cell today....I don't have your number here at home.

I think you got my new home number....would love to talk buddy.

Comment

Working...
                        X