Is chuck Franklin Two Siding Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is chuck Franklin Two Siding Games?

Since the game has already started, I see not problem in this:.
    Tonight at another site Chuck's picks are posted and the LA Dodgers are posted as one of the plays.
    This is interesting, as his comp. play is listed as San Francisco.
    I should have this posted momentarily.
    Here you go:
    Los Angeles at SAN FRANCISCO (-110)
    By Chuck Franklin, Featured Handicapper

I gave you the Giants last night as my free pick and they were never even close in that game, but I'm coming right back with them tonight. The Giants will stop the Dodgers four-game win streak against them tonight with Brett Tomko taking the mound.

Eventhough Tomko did not receive a decision in his last two starts, and they were both Giants losses, he allowed just three runs and six hits over 14 innings. In his last outing, a 3-2 loss to the Cubs, he gave up only two runs and three hits over seven innings. Because he is pitching so well lately and is 8-7 with a 3.86 ERA in 24 career appearances, including 23 starts, against the Dodgers, I'll be on the side of the Giants.

For the Dodgers it will be the underachieving Brad Penny. Penny, in his last start, got his first win since Aug. 14. He is 0-1 in seven career starts against the Giants. But, more importantly, on the road this year, he is 2-7 with a 4.71 ERA in 13 starts. Like I said earlier... take the Giants!
    4♦ SAN FRANCISCO
    I wonder if Chuck uncovered "late breaking" information such a perhaps Tomko stubbed his toe or was out late partying last night.
    Or perhaps was Chuck the one out partying last night and simply forgot that he had posted BOTH sides in the game? Or was there another reason? I won't post the actual pick out of respect for this site.
    Last edited by savage1; 09-16-2005, 10:44 PM.

Wtf?????????????
    5* 0-0
    4* 0-0
    3* 1-0
    2* 1-0
    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

The thing that comes to mind is the old tv series, "To Tell The Truth," where a panel, after questioning three different people all claiming to be the same noteworth person, would would guess which person was the real one.
      After each panelist guessed, the host would say "Would the real so and so please stand up.
      Well here, lets change in this caset to "Will the real Chuck Franklin pick please stand up."

Comment

Guess what folks? Chuck is up to his old tricks again;he posted both sides on the Cinn/St. Louis game tonight-out of respect for Monte I am not going not tell you which one is his late phone pick and which one his freebie. I will post more after game starts.
        The only sure thing that it is NOT an accident when twice in the same week good old "honest" Chuck does the same thing-trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
        ps I have it figured out. Each of the "two" Chuck Franklins is fading the other Chuck Franklin's picks, because each knows that the "other" Chuck Franklin is a great fade. lol
        Last edited by savage1; 09-20-2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

awesome job savage ,,keep the great detective work up..Thanks buddy..good job man..

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
            awesome job savage ,,keep the great detective work up..Thanks buddy..good job man..
            Thanks Rip-you are doing more than an awesome job!!!

Comment

All I can say is that Chuck Franklin had a big writeup on his website last night picking St. Louis(I forgot to copy and paste it and is has been removed) and on another site he had Cinn. as one of his late phone picks.
              Keep in mind again that this is the SECOND TIME WIHIN WEEK that I have caught Chuck doing this;thus, this is is no accident. Now we know how he wins all the time.
              Last edited by savage1; 09-21-2005, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Get this-on the other thread Chuck tried to "defend" himself;of course he was laughed at and jeered. Here is what he said: Today, 03:34 PM
                chuck franklin
                Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have posted all my plays on the ************ for the past few months and will not accept these lies and accusations. The stlouis play yesterday was a FREE play, All clients got the reds which is what they pay for. free plays and service plays are not the same and I would appreciate it if my plays are not posted here from now on. I am posting them only on the 1 site and if they continued to be posted here i will stop posting them everywhere. I am posting all my plays for free to let people know that we win here at the inside edge on the odds and the thanks we get is being accused of lying and false records. I will post my response momentarily.
                Here is my response:

#48 Today, 03:43 PM
                savage1
                Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all due respect I don't accept the explanation that a free side in a baseball game can be one side and the paid play another without an explanation.
                This isn't weather forecasting when weather conditions change and can warrant a change in the prediction.
                There was a complete writeup yesterday on the free pick line justifying the pick for st. Louis, which i posted, and things don't change THAT fast to justify giving out the other side(the Reds) to paid cappers.
                I maintain my position especially since this has happened with this capper TWICE during the last week
                Last edited by savage1; 09-21-2005, 03:53 PM.

Comment

So this guy admits he gave out both sides but his excuse is one was a free play??? Unreal ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                    So this guy admits he gave out both sides but his excuse is one was a free play??? Unreal ...
                    Yeah-Franklin's response(my sources tell me Franklin is a made up name) was beyond dumb!!! If St. Louis had won, he would be crowing about how good his comps. are.

Comment

spark this is all true,,we got him good at the other place it was funny as chit..we let him say what he had to to make a bigger ass out of him than we banned his sorry ass..he threaten not to post his plays again,,and than he asked us not to post his plays and lies about him all over the net i said yea ok ..bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,who really cares,,these services crack me up..great job by savage1
                      Last edited by Ripple; 09-21-2005, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Chuckie should run for political office;he would fit right in, as most politicians know how to speak "out of both sides of their mouths."

Comment

now he says hes done posting because we hurt his feelings..come on..

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                            now he says hes done posting because we hurt his feelings..come on..

Comment

Lets all chip in and buy Chuckie a big box of Kleenex-poor baby!
                              Perhaps Chuckie should change the name of his service from "The Inside Edge on the Odds" to "The Inside Edge on the Deception."
                              I can't believe the guy actually said or implied it was ok to post both sides on the same game;with that handicapping has reached a new low!
                              Last edited by savage1; 09-22-2005, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X