Proof That Gatormansports Was Using Another Service For His Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof That Gatormansports Was Using Another Service For His Plays

HERES proof i got that greg dunn gatorman sports aslso know as boilerman on bettorschat is a service and was using another cappers plays for his plays,,,,

----- Original Message -----
    To: Good Fellas Sports
    Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:27 AM
    Subject: boilerman42000

Protect Your Account Info
    Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal website.https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips

Protect Your Password
    You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

You've got cash!

Dear Good Fellas Sports,

gatormansports just sent you money with PayPal.

gatormansports is a Verified buyer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Amount: $250.00 USD

Transaction ID: 7FW36863SB316135P

View the details of this transaction online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shipping Information

Address: gatormansports
    1825 n.e.10th
    blanchard, OK 73010
    United States

Address Status: Confirmed

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP274

this is greg dunn

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal website.https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips

Protect Your Password
    You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

You've got cash!

Dear Good Fellas Sports,

Payment Details

Shipping Information

1825 n.e.10th
    blanchard, OK 73010
    United States

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team

Comment

Protect Your Password

You've got cash!

Dear Good Fellas Sports,

Payment Details

Shipping Information

1825 n.e.10th
      blanchard, OK 73010
      United States

Comment

keep em honest rip, fuck scamdicappers
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

dont mean to clutter up today but its important to get things clear on some cappers ..sorry but since i posted things a few days ago i was able to get all the facts

im trying to get more info,but what im seeing and being told is since boilermann greg dunn gatormansports new he was getting cut off by goodfellas he was the one giving both sides out as goodfellas..ill keep you posted on this drama..i was shocked when i seen this because i no tonyo for a while now and never seen him do this,,i no he suxs right now in football,but till last week i never seen him give out both sides,,this might expllain whats going on ..as you all can see in the above posts.gatorman was buying his plays and re selling them,,i always like to set the record straight regarding services so ill get to the bottom of this asap.But as it looks right now tony o from goodfellas wasnt giving both sides out,,It was gatorman starting shit..stay tune to as the services turn..

Comment

Working...
          X