This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark, Wayne or Bettorchat get these idiots to stay off my thread

illjaunt & frankbo3 make stupid remarks in which they have no knowledge of whatsoever in my main thread and i dont appreciate it at all. They most assuredly wont listen to me so could you please tell them to keep there remarks to themselves. They dont have a life, they must spend all day checking every single post snooping for anything they can find to give themselves a pat on the back.

Thank you
    I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

It will never happen ... This site is for members ... members have and always will come first ... If you do not like the way you are treated here you must have deserved it ... If you do not like it, LEAVE ... Period ... end of discussion ...

Comment

Spark just ban him he lies even when he wins!
      RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        If you do not like the way you are treated here you must have deserved it ... If you do not like it, LEAVE ... Period ... end of discussion ...
        Papi - I too would like my money back that I paid for the membership to this site.... Growing up in a big family, I've learned to take a lot of shit in my day, BUT the jest that Tat2 threw at me yesterday BEING A CUBS FAN is uncalled for and out-of-hand! He hurt my feelings and I'm going to find my cousin, so I can cry on her shoulder for a while. Please send my money back, and "I will take my ball and go home"

~~~ Tigger
        Last edited by Tigger; 09-14-2005, 11:44 AM.

Comment

who cares, all services suck ass. They all lie and are nothing but scam artists. Anyone who buys this guys BS gets what he/she deserves. Fact of the matter is I could name 100 + cappers right here on this site who are free which are far better than this loser or any of these "so called" experts.

I ASK ALL SERVICES THIS "IF YOU HAVE INSIDE INFO ON A GAME, AND ITS A LOCK, WHY DO YOU NEED MY CREDIT CARD #??????????????????????" just go and bet millions of $$$ yourself week to week and be done with it.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
            Papi - I too would like my money back that I paid for the membership to this site.... Growing up in a big family, I've learned to take a lot of shit in my day, BUT the jest that Tat2 threw at me yesterday BEING A CUBS FAN is uncalled for and out-of-hand! He hurt my feelings and I'm going to find my cousin, so I can cry on her shoulder for a while. Please send my money back, and "I will take my ball and go home"

~~~ Tigger

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The proof is in the pictures!

Comment

stop yerrr bitching!!

Comment

I WANT MY MONEY BACK SPARK! and Benny wants his money back too! LMAO

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Disclaimer: The following quote has been editted from the movie, "Ransom".

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!
                  ~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                  X