Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy $$ in the bases tonight! 10,000,000* MLB Super SYstem Lock Parlay of the Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy $$ in the bases tonight! 10,000,000* MLB Super SYstem Lock Parlay of the Year!

Today's Newsletter from www.jrtips.com
    Wednesday, September 14, 2005 -- HOME of the NATION'S #1 Handicapper Jimmy Reilly.
    Now for our*Free Pick from http://www.jrtips.com
    Free Pick - MLB*- Atlanta -123 vs. Philadelphia
    Tuesday's Recap- The staff at jrtips.com goes*3-1 in the bases last night with the Top Rated 10,000,000* Winner on Seattle and*2 more*underdog Winners.**********
    ******Gentlemen, just because Football is here, don't forget about the easy money we made all season in the bases at jrtips.com! Last night, Jimmy Reilly and the MLB staff nailed 3 Underdog Winners which included the 10,000,000* Winner on Seattle+160 over the LAA!
    **Tonight, we continue the roll with the highest Rated MLB*Super System*Parlay our MLB staff has seen in 2 years!*Jimmy Reilly and the staff are now documented 31-9 this 2005 MLB season with Super System Lock Formula releases at jrtips.com!*Make huge profits tonight in the MLB*with*Jimmy's Super System Lock Formula MLB*Parlay of the Year! The Super System Lock has been documented*one of the most successful handicapping*formula's put together by a professional team of handicappers and was introduced to the gambling industry in*1996 at the one and only jrtips.com!*Start building your bankroll*today for the upcoming huge College$Pro Football weekend*with Jimmy's*10,000,000**Super System Lock Formula*MLB Parlay*of the Year Right Now at jrtips.com!**Continue building the*profits for the huge*NFL&College Football weekend with two of the Strongest*MLB League*Super System*Locks we have seen on 1 MLB*card in over two years at jrtips.com! Our professional staff at jrtips.com will*continue to give our clients the inside information that gives our clients an edge that you*can only get with a team of professionals behind you!* Gentlemen, winning is no coincidence, daily extensive*research from our*professionals*and*inside information is what gives our clients the edge daily to get*the money! Jump on board today as Jimmy Reilly and his staff will continue to get you the money for the rest of*this*season in the MLB and into the 2005*College&Pro Football season!*Everyone in the industry knows of*Jimmy Reilly's MLB*Super System Lock Formula that*was*developed at jrtips.com*in 1996*and used with tremendous success for*almost a decade has a documented percentage of 79.4%. Over the past*Four Years at jrtips.com with*our current*professional MLB staff Mr. Reilly put together in the 2001 MLB*season, the*Super System Lock Formula is now*documented an amazing*67-24! This Super System Lock Formula*is consisted of*pitchers ERA's, team batting averages against lefty's or righty's and home-plate*Umpire strike zones.*It is difficult to find a game that*falls into this Super System Formula, but when it does, It's*a Winner!*The inside information received over the past*24 hours*by our MLB staff confirms that*today's two*Super*System Lock*Winners are*the strongest we have seen*on a Major League Baseball Card*in*over*2 years*since the*2003*Season! Our Super System Lock Formula has a rating system that ranges from 1-25 and in order to release a Super System Lock and*it must*fall anywhere between 20-25. Both of tonight's games*are*a perfect 25 on the rating charts*and that means it Can't Lose!*You Must Take Advantage,*games like this don't come around like this*every day!*Experience*the success of having a professional MLB*team of scouts and handicappers behind you Today with the Right Inside Information! Receive*Jimmy's*10,000,000**Super System Lock Formula*MLB*Parlay plus*Two*Top Rated MLB selections*All On*Today's Card at jrtips.com!**If you*want Guaranteed*huge profits this week, Jimmy Reilly's MLB staff will start you off today with the winning ticket that has the two*Strongest Super System Lock MLB*Winners*we have seen in over*2 years!**
    Receive the*10,000,000**Super System Lock Formula MLB*Parlay*Winner and*Two*Top Rated MLB selections*right now at jrtips.com. Take advantage of 2 for 1 Wednesday that gives you double the value on all packages Today Only! Various other packages that best suit your needs are available on our home page at jrtips.com.*

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF 4 WEEKS FOR THE PRICE OF OUR*2 WEEK PACKAGE FOR ONLY $59.99! Huge plays, Huge winners! Receive 2 weeks of all of our top 5,000,000*, 10,000,000* and ALL of our Guest Handicappers plays in College Football, NFL Football and MLB Releases for about $5 each day! Again,*if you're still losing, take a long, hard look in the mirror because you have no one else to blame but yourself! Follow our simple formula for winning this week, and you will not only "bring it to the house", you will OWN the house

There is nobody on this planet making more money for players right now than www.jrtips.com! Jimmy Reilly has stressed MONEY MANAGEMENT to his players over the past decade and has made a wealthy lifestyle for himself and his private players by following his money management program at www.jrtips.com.* Jimmy believes it takes money to make money and with the increased number of professional scouts and our GUEST CAPPERS including some of the World Series Of Poker Champions as seen on ESPN, this year's*Major League Baseball Season at http://www.jrtips.com/ will be our most profitable season ever! Gentlemen, the bottom line at www.jrtips.com is*MAKING a PROFIT EVERY WEEK! If you missed out on the BIG WINNERS this week already at www.jrtips.com, WIN BIG TONIGHT with at www.jrtips.com!
    Remember the old saying, "an apple a day will keep the doctor away", the same goes for gambling," a WINNER a day keeps the bookie away". You can lead*a horse to water but can't make him drink. Jimmy follows simple rules that he implements daily, get the RIGHT INFORMATION, handicap each and every game on the board daily and find your #1 money play for the day which are Jimmy's Money Management releases at www.jrtips.com. *There are BEST BETS daily, but the key to the day is hitting the MONEY PLAY!!! Jimmy Reilly consistently over the past decade has hit the money play over 71.3% of the time. Guys, you must be patient and wait for the mistakes and with Jimmy Reilly's Money Management program he has used for his Private Clients for over a decade, Jimmy will GUARANTEE you BIG PROFITS at www.jrtips.com. NOTHING makes more sense then to invest in one of our long-term packages, while cutting your daily cost average down to save you hundreds. Our clients receive 2 to 5 games daily plus our Bonus Plays. Take advantage of the MONEY PLAYS that we are releasing today. Again start winning now and visit us at http://www.jrtips.com or call toll-free at 1-888-433-5060 and get signed up today at www.jrtips.com!

The staff at www.jrtips.com ***
    ----------------
    JR Tips
    Rated The #1 Online Professional Sports Handicapping Service
    Providing Premium Sports Picks

Free Sports Picks
    NBA Picks

beat it dude,,ur a huge scammer..

Subject: BEWARE OF THIS SITE JRTIPS.COM Posted 0 hours and 17 minutes ago.

There is an outfit out of California called jrtips, located at jrtips.com, well I personally used there service and paid for it during the basketball season and lost my rear!!! So I called jimmy reilly and joey etc. and asked to talk to them and explained to them that I have been playing their plays just like they had personally advised me to and I was losing everything, what was the deal? He gave me the run around and said that the supervisor had been out of the country and they had been struggling, but he felt bad so he was going to give me his personal VIP service and I wouldn?t log in to get picks anymore, he would call me at halftime and before games and tell me exactly the amount to bet and when to bet it, etc., etc. and get me my money back and when he did he wanted 20% of the profits, well I did as he said for basketball and after he lost, over and over he stopped calling and wouldn?t answer his phone, I lost about $4,500 using his personal VIP services and following his plays playing $300-$500 per play, he cost me this in about a weeks time during the nba playoffs, horrible!! Then I got a call out of the blue in the middle of the baseball season from a guy who called himself joey, I flat out asked him, I said, ?yeah your with jr tips right?? he said, ?no, but I have heard of jr tips.? , I played along but I knew it was him and asked for his number and it was the same cell number I had saved in my phone from the basketball season, this time he had the ?inside info? on baseball, well needless to say he gave me 4 plays in 2 days and dropped them all and I never heard another word. Well then Thursday of last week he calls my phone and now his team of handicappers ?SPECIALTY? is pro football, gives me all this hype. So I asked him why he stopped calling after his great baseball picks (he not remembering he gave me basketball too), he said that he could tell I was a serious player and he didn?t want to waste my time on baseball he was waiting for football, so I was the 1st guy he called on Thursday nights opening game. He said I?m going to give you VIP services throughout the weekend and then we?ll talk business on Monday. Well football has never been my specialty so I thought it?s worth a shot, so I took his Thursday night play, which was a loser and on his site they brag saying they hit their big play last night with New England, well the play he gave me which was his big lock was under the total which lost for me and pushed for some at 50, then he calls me on Saturday and does respectable at 2-1, then he calls yesterday and goes 3-2 early and then loses gb/det over the total late and had already given me Baltimore +3 in the night game. Then about 6:30 I get a call from him and he says that he has some late info on the Sunday night game and his buddy in vegas says they have to UNLOAD on over the total in Indy/Baltimore, he tells me to put my ENTIRE bank roll on the game and then he will call me Monday to collect his 20%, well my bankroll was $1500 and luckily I only played half. With his 22 years of experience this play is a lock!! Lock??? 3-0 at halftime!!! I haven?t heard from him today, of course. I TOTALLY understand that he is not going to win all his games or even 80% of them, but don?t hype it up or throw out GURANTEED LOCKS that aren?t even going to hit half the total. In my opinion, for it to be that strong of a play, it should at least be interesting and on the edge of winning!! But what really upsets me, is he has the nerve to go on his site and post that he went 3-2 yesterday and his ?VIP? clients have made this HUGE bankroll. This outfit and this guy are completely full of $hit and I don?t want anyone else to get caught up in this, I?m sure I?m not the only idiot this has happened to. My guess is that they have 10 people they call, tell 5 to unload on the over and 5 the under and then they don?t call the 5 who lost and collect on the 5 that won!!!! And they keep a cycle going. He goes by Joey or JR, or sometimes Jimmy and sounds very, very convincing and confident, but I can tell you that from personal experience he does not win and his site is very inaccurate usually!!! His VIP services in a total of a week and half, TOTAL have cost me over $6,000. I hope he calls me back today, if not I?m calling him to ask for 20% of my losses back, think that will happen? Beware of JRTIPS.com!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
      beat it dude,,ur a huge scammer..

Subject: BEWARE OF THIS SITE JRTIPS.COM Posted 0 hours and 17 minutes ago.

There is an outfit out of California called jrtips, located at jrtips.com, well I personally used there service and paid for it during the basketball season and lost my rear!!! So I called jimmy reilly and joey etc. and asked to talk to them and explained to them that I have been playing their plays just like they had personally advised me to and I was losing everything, what was the deal? He gave me the run around and said that the supervisor had been out of the country and they had been struggling, but he felt bad so he was going to give me his personal VIP service and I wouldn?t log in to get picks anymore, he would call me at halftime and before games and tell me exactly the amount to bet and when to bet it, etc., etc. and get me my money back and when he did he wanted 20% of the profits, well I did as he said for basketball and after he lost, over and over he stopped calling and wouldn?t answer his phone, I lost about $4,500 using his personal VIP services and following his plays playing $300-$500 per play, he cost me this in about a weeks time during the nba playoffs, horrible!! Then I got a call out of the blue in the middle of the baseball season from a guy who called himself joey, I flat out asked him, I said, ?yeah your with jr tips right?? he said, ?no, but I have heard of jr tips.? , I played along but I knew it was him and asked for his number and it was the same cell number I had saved in my phone from the basketball season, this time he had the ?inside info? on baseball, well needless to say he gave me 4 plays in 2 days and dropped them all and I never heard another word. Well then Thursday of last week he calls my phone and now his team of handicappers ?SPECIALTY? is pro football, gives me all this hype. So I asked him why he stopped calling after his great baseball picks (he not remembering he gave me basketball too), he said that he could tell I was a serious player and he didn?t want to waste my time on baseball he was waiting for football, so I was the 1st guy he called on Thursday nights opening game. He said I?m going to give you VIP services throughout the weekend and then we?ll talk business on Monday. Well football has never been my specialty so I thought it?s worth a shot, so I took his Thursday night play, which was a loser and on his site they brag saying they hit their big play last night with New England, well the play he gave me which was his big lock was under the total which lost for me and pushed for some at 50, then he calls me on Saturday and does respectable at 2-1, then he calls yesterday and goes 3-2 early and then loses gb/det over the total late and had already given me Baltimore +3 in the night game. Then about 6:30 I get a call from him and he says that he has some late info on the Sunday night game and his buddy in vegas says they have to UNLOAD on over the total in Indy/Baltimore, he tells me to put my ENTIRE bank roll on the game and then he will call me Monday to collect his 20%, well my bankroll was $1500 and luckily I only played half. With his 22 years of experience this play is a lock!! Lock??? 3-0 at halftime!!! I haven?t heard from him today, of course. I TOTALLY understand that he is not going to win all his games or even 80% of them, but don?t hype it up or throw out GURANTEED LOCKS that aren?t even going to hit half the total. In my opinion, for it to be that strong of a play, it should at least be interesting and on the edge of winning!! But what really upsets me, is he has the nerve to go on his site and post that he went 3-2 yesterday and his ?VIP? clients have made this HUGE bankroll. This outfit and this guy are completely full of $hit and I don?t want anyone else to get caught up in this, I?m sure I?m not the only idiot this has happened to. My guess is that they have 10 people they call, tell 5 to unload on the over and 5 the under and then they don?t call the 5 who lost and collect on the 5 that won!!!! And they keep a cycle going. He goes by Joey or JR, or sometimes Jimmy and sounds very, very convincing and confident, but I can tell you that from personal experience he does not win and his site is very inaccurate usually!!! His VIP services in a total of a week and half, TOTAL have cost me over $6,000. I hope he calls me back today, if not I?m calling him to ask for 20% of my losses back, think that will happen? Beware of JRTIPS.com!!!
      What an ass! Rip, check your email buddy!

Comment

services are the biggest scam ever!!!!!!!

AVOID all services at all costs!!!
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
        X