Buzz Sports Wed POD. NFL Start 7-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Wed POD. NFL Start 7-1

Week One in the NFL does not make a season but it is worth noting Buzz Sports went 7-1 to kick off the season. Currently Premium Selecions for the Pre and Regular Season are now 13-3 (+17.90 Units)while Regular plays check in at 8-11 (-4.10 Units). It is a long season and I will be working hard to continue this success. My Sunday Card will be available late Saturday Afternoon/Evening and will again feature my 6* Star Play Of The Week and 1 or 2 5* Star Top Totals. Daily NFL Membership is available at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com for just $20.00

College Football is just 14-14 Overall with the bright spot being I hit both 6 Star Plays of the Week with Georgia Tech in week one and Toledo in week two. I will be looking to step it up this week with Thursday through Saturday College action. Daily College cards available at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com for just $20.00

MLB Baseball is 32-20 the L30 days with Milwaukee pending late Tuesday. I only have MLB action going during the week and am not playing on the weekend with the big football cards. If you are looking for one or two MLB plays a day during the week give me a look.

Overall I am 63-43 L30 days (+30.25 Units) and I have multiple packages by sport and also all sport packages to fit your needs.

I have two Premium Plays for Wednesday.

Here is my 6 Star Play Of The Day.

OAKLAND (80 - 63) at CLEVELAND (82 - 62): Play On Oakland -125 6 Star 9/14/2005 6:05:00 PM

BARRY ZITO (L) vs. JAKE WESTBROOK (R)(Listed) Our second half baseball comeback has come thanks to the A's and Indians as I have been on these teams quite a bit since late July. These two have split the first two in this big series in Cleveland this week and we have a good match-up on the hill Wednesday. Westbrook has been throwing very well with a 2.95 ERA and WHIP of 1.528 over his last three starts. Zito over his last three starts has an ERA of 5.12 and a WHIP of 1.242. Why is Oakland the favorite on the road going against Westbrook. First the Indians are much better vs. RHP than LHP as they hit 10 points lower in this situation. Also, Zito has pitched very well even with the higher ERA. His problem has been giving up 4 HR's and his ERA is inflated during this periord due to a bad outing vs. the Yankees. Westrbrook on the other hand has been having to pitch out of trouble giving up 24 hits in 18 IP and 16 hits his last 12 IP so he is not in the best of form. Oakland has also proven they can win on the road. OAKLAND is 26-10 (+18.6 Units) against the money line in road games in the second half of the season this season. The average score was OAKLAND 5.6, OPPONENT 3.4. It will be another crucial game for both teams again Wednesday and I will back Zito and the A's. Despite the recent ERA, Zito is the pitcher throwing better at this point, LHP can shut down the Indians line-up and Westbrook has not been as good as recent numbers would make you think going 2-1 with the solid ERA. His WHIP has been very average for an AL pitcher and two of his last three were vs. the light hitting Twins. Play On Oakland -125 as my Wednesday 6 Star Play Of The Day to win 2 Units

Good Luck this week and hope to see some of you on board this weekend if you are looking for some help.

Regards
    Buzz
    Buzz Sports Picks Service
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

my early 4* baseball

San Francisco to win 1.5 Units

Florida and Milwaukee went 2-0 yesterday

A's and Giants only today

Good Luck
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Nice Start

Hell Of A Nice Start My Friend You
      Beat My Ass Real Good In The Contest .

Comment

Thanks, but there is a long way to go as we both know.

Big weekend ahead. 0-2 in bases last night. Bounce back tonight with the football side.

Total Opinion Under tonight Utah/TCU

Keep up the good work Rockdeman,

Buzzh

Comment

Great start in the NFL Buzz----GL to ya once again---your podna---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kmann

Friday 6 Star Play Of The Day will go in the Houston - UTEP Game

Total Opinion Houston - UTEP Over

Last nights write up.

TCU has played their first two games on the road vs a better early schedule, They were in a let down situation last week in their second consecutive road game after the upset at Okalhoma. This will be their home opener and we can catch them at +3 or more by game time as the public as jumped off them after their loss at SMU which was a sandwich game and tough spot for TCU. The one fact I can't over look is TCU has played the tougher schedule has only allowed 249 yards per game (3.6 YPP) while Utah playing both at home allowed 324.5 yards per game (4.7 YPP). Anytime you can get the better defense at home getting points you have to take a look at them. Being the home opener we are sure to get a great effort from TCU who will be up for this game. This will also be the first road start for the young Utah QB and it will not be a nice quiet enviroment for this Thursday Night ESPN tilt. The knock on TCU is most think they can't move the ball only scoring 38 points in two games but you have to remember both these were on the road. A closer look at the numbers shows us that they did throw for 226 yards vs. Oklahoma and 134 vs. SMU while showing better balance rushing for 119 in the second game. Don't underestamate TCU as the public is down playing the win over OU after their poor performance vs. Tulsa. Make no mistake, TCU still had to have the athletic abilty to compete with OU even in a down year and this is a good bounce back spot for them tonight. Take the better defense at home in their opening game vs. a young QB. The defense does the job vs this Utah offense and the TCU offense will look better than most expect vs a softer Utah "D". Play On TCU +3 as Thursdays 6 Star Play Of The Day to win 2 units

Good Luck
            Buzz

Comment

Working...
            X