Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Co ast's Dumbest Predicted Score Ever

Some of you may think that this POST is the dumbest ever;anyways here goes:
    First of all today Phil Ste ele does not mention either of his losses last night on the side in the NFL game or the total;has Phil decided to lie by omission?

Whats so dumb about that you ask?
    Well, Phil says that Florida Atlantic(Minny's opponent) is small on defense and will not be able to stop Minnesota.
    Thats all fine and good EXCEPT for the fact that I want to know how Florida Atlantic is going to score 4 points.
    Is this team which cannot Minnesota somehow miraculously going to nail the quarterback twice in the endzone not for one but for two safeties;perhaps they will get a field goal and run back a failed Minnesota extra point, which equals 4 points or perhaps no field goals and they will foil 4 Minn. extra points and run them all back for 1 point each making a total of 4 points.
    Anyways, trite as it may be, it is stupid projected score by my reasoning or by whatever fu ked up logic his computer uses.
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 09-13-2005, 02:21 PM.

Your right Savage.. LMAO! That just makes him look dumb

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
      Some of you may think that this POST is the dumbest ever;anyways here goes:
      First of all today Phil Ste ele does not mention either of his losses last night on the side in the NFL game or the total;has Phil decided to lie by omission?

Whats so dumb about that you ask?
      Well, Phil says that Florida Atlantic(Minny's opponent) is small on defense and will not be able to stop Minnesota.
      Thats all fine and good EXCEPT for the fact that I want to know how Florida Atlantic is going to score 4 points.
      Is this team which cannot Minnesota somehow miraculously going to nail the quarterback twice in the endzone not for one but for two safeties;perhaps they will get a field goal and run back a failed Minnesota extra point, which equals 4 points or perhaps no field goals and they will foil 4 Minn. extra points and run them all back for 1 point each making a total of 4 points.
      Anyways, trite as it may be, it is stupid projected score by my reasoning or by whatever fu ked up logic his computer uses.
      Good catch. LMAO

Comment

I still want to know why Phil, who says a zillion times a year "We at North Co ast always tell you about our"rare" losing days as well as the winning ones," has not acknowledged that he went 0-2 on Monday night with his Monday night "Magic."
        Perhaps Phil has been so busy compiling so many(useless) stats. in his newsletters, which have ZERO impact on the games to be played, that this stress/obsession may have caused him to be in the first stages of Alzheimer's Disease or Dimentia.
        Last edited by savage1; 09-14-2005, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X