It's time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time

we had a special we ran last Wednesday and I wanted to keep everyone up to date on how things were going.

Wednesday: 3-2 +0.75 units
    thursday: 2-2-1 -0.20 units
    friday 3-2 +0.90 units
    saturday 7-3 +3.70 units
    sunday 6-4 +1.70 units

Couple of those losers, Northwestern on Saturday, the New England over on Thursday and the Giants blowing a 3 run lead in the ninth wednesday tell me we were on the right side of at least 3 more games, but I'll take almost 7 units in 5 days every single week.

All plays are one unit plays, no more no less. I hope your week has been at least that good if not better. If it wasn't....we need to talk.

September as of today is at 56-29-2 (66%) +26.75 units (again..all one unit plays)

I've got two offers on the table for anyone who's ready to step up and start winning consistantly. First is the rest of the month of September for only $200. Of course it's backed with a 100% money back guarantee.

The second is the sweeter of the deal and that's if you buy October for $400, we'll give you the rest of September for no charge whatsoever. That's SEVEN weeks of football for less then $60 a week. We'll include all of Rook's baseball as well which has been in a word amazing. Over 70 units of profit all at 1 unit a game. Nothing more nothing less. Folks, his baseball is worth the money in itself. Now your getting Rooks baseball as well as the 2004 NFL Hilton Champion Justin Goodfellas football all in one package. And for anyone who thinks that he can't do it again....they went 5-0 yesterday in the contest. Not bad for the defending champ.

I'm in the office all day today. Step up and make the commitment to winning. If you've made over 26 units already in September, then this isn't for you. But if you haven't...then you better think real hard about sending us that email or making that phone call into our office.

See you on the winning side!

John and Justin
    Rooksports and Goodfellas sports
    Rooksports.com: Showing a profit season after season

Today we like Oakland and Cleveland over 8 runs

Hell of a job guys! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Nice going Rook---I also like that Over as well as Atlanta over, Colo over, and Baltimore over....

GL to ya my man---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck Rook

Comment

thanks guys,

Kapt...that is the only total I got on the card today. I almost took the Baltimore over, but decided to keep it as a 4 baseball game card.....1 total and 3 sides.

Comment

Working...
          X