Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**NCAA Rivalry Game of the Week**!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **NCAA Rivalry Game of the Week**!!!!!!!!!

If Oakland holds on to their Huge 8th inning lead, below will be our record in MLB.. The games we have been giving out have been total Blowouts!

MLB YTD 85-55 +77.54 units 61%
    MLB Last 22 21-1 +65.10 units 96%
    MLB 4 unit record 8-1 +31.9 units 89%

We have our Rivalry Game of the week going tomorrow between Iowa/Iowa St... Other football plays will be between ND/Mich, and LSU/Ariz St.. We are also giving out our HUGE 4 Unit MLB play! We are hitting 61% in MLB, 96% last 22 plays, and 89% on 4 Unit plays! Tomorrow you can get our NCAA Football Rivalry GOW, and our other 2 Football plays along with our HUGE 4 unit MLB play for just $30!!!!!!!!

To get these plays email [email protected] or just send the $30 via paypal to [email protected] and we will set you up!
    Comp play is on Texas! Please don't get your ass burned on this game! Texas will run all over Ohio State!

Our Website is www.picksfromchicks.com ! It is not fully functional yet, so you can't get the plays there yet! Good luck

good luck with whomever you are taking that game personally i like iowa st.

Comment

I wish I could tell ya who it was.. All I can say is it Will win, and the baseball play will win too!

Comment

oh i know thats not what i meant that is just a play im looking at iowa s. should have beat them last year but i wont decide until tomorrow good luck

Comment

Oakland THey gave me a scare though

MLB YTD 85-55 +77.54 units 61%
          MLB Last 22 21-1 +65.10 units 96%
          MLB 4 unit record 8-1 +31.9 units 89%

This record is now confirmed!! Tomorrows MLB play will be easier!

Comment

Update~~~~ MLB 4 unit play goes off at 1:20 Eastern.. You still have time! The NCAA Rivalry GOW is between Iowa/Iowa State, and we also have 4 unit plays on the ND/Mich, and LSU/Ariz St games..

[email protected]

website www.picksfromchicks.com Website isn't fully functional yet, so please dont try to buy from there.. Thanks

Comment

Early Game we are down with the Irish +7 for 4 units..

NCAA 5 unit GOW is still available, and so is the 4 unit play on LSU/Ariz St, and our MLB 4 unit play goes off in 1 hr. 15 minutes! Come and get IT!

Comment

4 unit MLB play was on the NY Yankees -135

Hopefully our first 4 unit College plays will be money, and the GOW will cash!

Remember, this is just a comp play, but I do like the Longhorns! Their O Line will control this game!

Comment

Working...
                X