Wednesday West Coast Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday West Coast Winner

After last nights very nice +320 dog winner, I decided to settle down a bit and go a bit safer! lol

San Fran -115 over LA Dodgers

Schmidt to the mound for the Giants and he's had mucho successo against the Dodgers. The line is very weak for a pitcher whose won 4 in a row against the Dodgers and 8 of his last 10 against them as well.

Whack it while you can, cause the Rook factor will drive this price up!! dance

Good luck to all that follow!
    Rook

Guys, the month of September has started EXTREAMELY well for Rooksports clients. We have a 35-16-1 (+19.90 units) record. A lot of guys have taken advantage and reaped the rewards for a great 6 days of profiting for an avg of 3.3 units per day, and we want everyone to get on board.

So Justin and I have decided to make another great offer to the masses to get on board, even for a week or weekend.

Sign up for a week and you have a money back guarantee that we will show a profit at the end of the week, or your money back.

Sign up for the rest of the month at a reduced price and we have a DOUBLE your money back guarantee that we will show a profit by the end of September or we will give you DOUBLE back.

NFL starts Thursday, Justin is the defending 2004 NFL Hilton Champion. There is no doubt that there will be a profit after this week, after next week and through out the season. It's been consistant profits season after season, and it's gonna be huge once the NFL starts for real.

Email us at [email protected] and get in on the best available package that suits your needs.

We look forward to bigger and better profits as the days and weeks go along.

good luck Rook...helluva deal

Comment

Nice call yesterday my "Lil" man---GL today---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
      X