Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 17-1 Last 18.. **Game of the Year goes tonight**!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 17-1 Last 18.. **Game of the Year goes tonight**!

MLB YTD 81-55 +59.54 units
    MLB Last 18 17-1 +47.10 units

GOY, GOM, GOW, etc isn't just something we slap on a game hoping for people to jump on the play.. Last big play we gave out was a few weeks ago on a game of the week on the Mets.. Mets won it HUGE 18-4.. THis game may not win 18-4, but it should win.. We really love this play!! We are absolutely on fire, and if you want this play, it is just $30.. You can email me at [email protected], or simply paypal the $30 to [email protected] with your email address noted.. Hope to hear from you soon, and hopefully the blowout will be on tonight!!! This play matches our system PERFECTLY!

Comp play for Tuesday Kansas City over 9.5

good luck Chicks

Comment

Thanks moondog.. Hope you have a great one.. Nice job on the Tennis picks

Comment

This play goes off at 7:05 Eastern... Should be an easy winner.. There is still time to get it... Good luck to everyone..

Comment

can u post the game after it goes off so i can cheer for ya??

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
            can u post the game after it goes off so i can cheer for ya??
            I sure will.. Good luck tonight Lovedoc

Comment

Good Luck Today- Jessica-
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit, Ripple, or whoever else has this play.. Can you please post the play in this thread when it goes off so everyone knows who it was.. I may not be able to access BC around this time.. Going out of town.. Whoever wants to still purchase this play, all you have to do is email me.. My cell phone will vibrate when I get a new email, and I will email you back immediately! Thanks

Comment

[email protected]

Good luck to all!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X