X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night College

1-1 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS SEASON

I PLAY 5 GAMES PER WEEK, PICKING SPOTS

Some might say that I charge a heafty price for my plays, but you will quickly realize that I am not your typical service charging $9.99 for plays and give you 10 plays a night.

I am not here to get the attention of the small players, I am here to get the attention of the people that are not scared to drop some coin on a game and make a living on this and join me and see what if feels like to be on the 2% of people that can win weekly in gambling.

If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, e-mail me for details

[email protected]

GP

COMP: WASHINGTON NATS

Week 1 (4W,2L,+1.85 units)
    Week 2 (2W,2L,-0.20 units)

remember i only get paid after i make you money unlike all other services, i have faith in what i do
    If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

MEMBER PLAY IS FLORIDA ST.
    If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Week 1 (4W,2L,+1.85 units)
      Week 2 (3W,2L,+0.80 units)

New Week starts tommorow

COME TRY MR OUT!

Comment

what u charge

Comment

CHARGE 0$ UPFRONT

WORK CLOSELY WITH EACH CLIENT AND CHARGE 20% PROFIT, SO I AM FORCED TO WIN

I DONT WIN EVERY BET, BUT I WIN EVERY WEEK.

e-mail me

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X