X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tss Mlb Game Of The Year!!!

Hello everyone.

MLB:

Quick reminder that our MLB Game of the Year is schedule to release today at 1 p.m. EST. It is on one of the games set to starting at 2 p.m. or later. Our baseball action has done extremely well this year and this week we are on a 11-1 run with our releases. If you need a sure winner for today in baseball come pick up the MLB Game of the Year. The single strongest game released by Tallahassee Syndicate Sports during a given season.

NCAAF:

Unfortunately we lost our Game of the Week selection in college football yesterday on Michigan spoiling our otherwise perfect day. Our clients were still able to make tone of money as we gave them a 5-1 day overall. We are 8-2 during the first week of college football. We have 2 huge best bets going today which has a making of another 2-0 card just as we did on Friday. Come visit our website and pick up these solid winners for today.

FREE Play: Atlanta Braves ML

http://www.tallahassee-syndicate.com

how do u get the pick

Comment

Here are the steps to purchase our MLB Game of the Year. The Game of the Year play is available till 4 p.m. EST. The Best Bet which is on the same card is available till 2 p.m. EST.

1. Go to our baseball page on our website: http://www.tallahassee-syndicate.com/mlb.htm

2. Click on the first button on the top right labeled "MLB Best Bets".

3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.

Comment

i did that and pay $75 and never got my pick it was telling me to go to a different site so i paid and got no pick

Comment

the other website was support tallahasse-syndicate .com and still no pick

Comment

$75 dollars down the tube with no pick

Comment

Originally posted by joe-mo
              $75 dollars down the tube with no pick
              joe, make sure you give us the outcome of this ...

Comment

joe-mo i am sorry but u should never buy any service picks from anyone buddy
                please in the future and refrain from it.........like most of us here have bought services and lost our tails the guys here are better at it anyways plus the main fact is they are free dont cherry pick play one or two cappers here best luck in the future
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Joe-Mo & Spark

Joe-Mo, please provide us with an email address that you used to make the payment. We have addressed every client that we received a payment for today. Also, please provide us with a confirmation ID or transaction number and what method you used to make the payment. If indeed you made a payment and did not receive the play we will refund your money.

Spark,
                  If we really received a payment from Joe-Mo we will get to the bottom of this. You don't know how many people try to get plays off of us for free by saying they have paid when in reality they have not. Tallahassee Syndicate Sport has never been accused of defrauding our clients and we take great pride in that. It is true we may not win 100% of our plays but we would never try to scam a potential client and would not survive long in this industry especially in the age of internet.

If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to contact us via email at [email protected]

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                    joe, make sure you give us the outcome of this ...
                    The outcome is they lost both plays that were mentioned in an earlier post to include the GOY. Great job morons. Joe-mo looks like you saved yourself some $$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

the game of year was arizona jmarty thanks for the advice how do i get soe good picks

Comment

they lost both games

Comment

Working...
                        X