X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here From LSU Fan.

Is he doing ok?

Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Buzz, Read the thread in All Sports about the hurricane. He is o.k. but without power. He isn't flooded either (last i heard).

Comment

Hi, its TheFrenchy, Im sorry wayne that im posting here but i dont know where to post to get your attention. Could you possibly change my main post where it says """Pre-Season still available during the....and so on."" Could you just put College & NFL Football Regular Season Finally here Look Inside""
      Very appreciated, Thanks
      Last edited by TheFrenchyGuru; 09-04-2005, 11:09 AM.
      I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
        Is he doing ok?

Buzz
        Talked to him about 3 times Buzz...he's doing ok.

I'll make sure to tell him you asked about him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrenchyGuru
          Hi, its TheFrenchy, Im sorry wayne that im posting here but i dont know where to post to get your attention. Could you possibly change my main post where it says """Pre-Season still available during the....and so on."" Could you just put College & NFL Football Regular Season Finally here Look Inside""
          Very appreciated, Thanks
          Just start a new thread. It doesn't let us change that after a certain time. It would change it in the thread but not in the forum itself where people see it.

Comment

Thanks Wayne and Rook. You can delete this. I will go over and browse the main thread

Buzz
            Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
            X