No announcement yet.

OC Dooley's 1 way Advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazingly-OC still has the post up showing he won the San Fran/Dallas game. I am beginning to think that he really believes San Fran won that game and is in denial that Dallas staged a bug comeback to win in the last minute.
    I would think one of his customers would have seen the above by now and emailed him about it;the fact that apparently no one has makes me wonder how many clients he has or at least purchased the "guaranteed straight up winner" on Sunday.

Comment

As his website is still claiming a victory in the game, culd it be that OC is trying to dupe some people hoping that THEY think he won the game, and thus he must be a good capper to pick a 240 dog which wins on the field? This is not an accuasation but only a thought.

Comment

What do you know-OC finally found out who won OR decided that it was time to change the post claiming he won;I am not sure which is correct.

Comment

he made a "note to MAL" on the other site fixing his "problem"

Comment

This is what I recieved in his email.
            This is OC Dooley; My premium report was severely delayed this evening as I took extra time all afternoon long prodding and digging to find out what the status is of Toledo star QB Bruce Gradowski who took a hard hit in the first half of his last outing and was officially listed as “questionable”. Gradowski has already set 3 different SCHOOL RECORDS in career passing yardage, completions and touchdown passes. Obviously his uncertain status has had a serious effect n both the posted side-and-total. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU READ THE LATE BREAKING ANALYSIS FOR THE VERY LATEST ON TOLEDO’S STAR QUARTERBACK.

As mentioned above, my clients are coming off yet another WINNING night as the extremely rare 5-UNIT release came through with ease Monday as the Chiefs/Broncos played UNDER the total. Actually I thought it would be the Kansas City defense that would dominate, but Denver came out with an “attitude” as they felt the general public had given up on them. Due to Denver’s overwhelming defensive performance, the UNDER cashed the ticket along with two UNDERDOG baseball moves (Nationals and Giants). Since Friday when I told you that Milwaukee had a starter with a shot at 20 wins for the first time in 20 YEARS, I very quietly won 3 of 4 moves on the diamond, and tonight will be no different.

He spends so much time "researching" other games that he didn't have time to find out until TODAY that he LOST a game that was played on Sunday;he is pure hype, spin and BS!
            Last edited by savage1; 09-27-2005, 06:58 PM.

Comment

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU READ THE LATE BREAKING ANALYSIS FOR THE VERY LATEST ON TOLEDO’S STAR QUARTERBACK.
              This is the kind of crap as posted by OC that I object to. Even if he wins the game(I don't know who he has), do you really think HE is privy to "late breaking analysis" for the very latest on Toledo's star quarterback? In my mind he is simply taking advantage of a very uncertain situation(how does he or anyone else know how he will play if he plays) and trying to con people into believing him.
              Some of us were not born yesterday!

Comment

This is another example of the way OC made his LOSER of San Francisco a WINNER on the moneyline yesterday, after finally learning/deciding on TUESDAY it was time to delete the call from San Francisco as a winner on the ML.
                9/25 UPSET SHOCKER #2 was a wire-to-wire job by the 49ers (+6’) who were leading outright for 3 quarters (WIN)

Note-there is no admission of the error, and more importantly he now calls the game a winner a winner a pointspread winner even though his actual play and guarantee was on San Francisco on the moneyline.
                I feel sorry for you legitimate cappers who get a bad name because of the fraud perpetrated by guys like this!
                Last edited by savage1; 09-28-2005, 01:52 PM.

Comment

You know, and I know this may not make sense, but in some ways I prefer the downright liars who say they are 96-4 and have hit 80% lifetime on their plays because anyone with half a brain knows they are liars.
                  Guys like OC are sneaky, cunning, deceptive and in some ways worse because although they don't lie like in the first instance, they try to get around it by spinning, presenting half-truths and as we saw calling San Francisco a WINNER until YESTERDAY based on the moneyline when it WAS A LOSER BASED ON HIS OWN GUARANTEE OF THEIR WINNING ON THE MONEY LINE AND NOT THE POINTSPREAD.
                  Guys like this make me want to throw up.
                  Last edited by savage1; 09-28-2005, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Today lets take a careful look at the email I just received from OC:
                    JUST RELEASED TO THE GAMING PUBLIC ONLY THE THIRD 5-UNIT COLLEGE FOOTBALL MOVE OF THE 2005 SEASON! See below for analysis.

This is OC Dooley; Last night I did not release my premium report until 5:30 eastern as I frantically attempted to find out the status of Toledo star QB Bruce Gradowski who already holds THREE SCHOOL RECORDS in career touchdown passes, passing yardage and completions. To make a long story short, Miami waited until about 8:00 eastern to officially announce that Gradowski was NOT going to play due to a concussion. Since the posted total was actually dropping, I ended up making a small personal wager on the game to go OVER the total. Fresno State did there job scoring 44 POINTS but the game still failed to surpass the total due to horrible play by Toledo's reserve quarterback, which meant my college TV primetime football selections fell to 10-4 for the season. To put it bluntly I am pissed and will get every single penny back tonight. It is unheard of for me to release TWO different Best Bet releases on a weeknight card, but that is exactly what I am doing tonight.

Best Bet #1 is the monster 5-UNIT collegiate move on the Cincinnati/Miami-Ohio clash which is a local rivalry that spans nearly a century. Best Bet #2 is a baseball playoff implication move one of the postseason hopefuls desperately needs a solid outing from the starting rotation.

First of all, he says he made a "small"(losing) wager to go over the total based on the "late breaking information." The Lock of the year is that if had won the bet he would have said he PERSONALLY UNLOADED on the game.
                    Next he talks about it being unprecedented for him to release two best bet releases on a weekday night;hmm could it be that the reason for the two best bets has nothing to do with their really two best bets but simply a way to generate business and hopefully to get even more people than last night(including those who lost) to sign up for the picks;hint:it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer.
                    I would say that if he won last night, there might be a best bet but two, no way;this is but another example of the insincerity and money grubbing techniques with this capper.
                    If you missed it, go back and read what I had to say about his "spinning" his way out of his blunder of not knowing or admitting that he had a LOSER with San Fran. on Sunday on the money line and NOT a winner as he claimed until last night.

Comment

oc emailed me. let me paraphrase:
                      my sincere apologies. those allnighters must of fried my brain. it was not intentional. thank goodness the niners covered even though i suggested to play a small ml wager on the niners. you will notice i have always posted detailed won/loss records. it is always my attempt to be as accurate as possible. thanks for the feedback, positive or negative.

Comment

Guys-you really have to stay one step ahead of these guys and do your homework because they are very adept/slick at creating a good perception of themselves by their "The glass is half full approach." They are very well schooled in this, and have learned from their mentors exactly what to say and how to say it.
                        While the above philosophy in fine in most areas of life as it keeps one's optimism up, it does not apply when it comes to professional handicappers, and I use that term very loosely, as many are not professionals in the true sense of the word when everything is considered.
                        Some of these guys really do remind me of the Wizard of Oz, a lot of hot air, and then of course we all remember what happens when Toto opens the curtain.
                        Last edited by savage1; 09-29-2005, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAL
                          oc emailed me. let me paraphrase:
                          my sincere apologies. those allnighters must of fried my brain. it was not intentional. thank goodness the niners covered even though i suggested to play a small ml wager on the niners. you will notice i have always posted detailed won/loss records. it is always my attempt to be as accurate as possible. thanks for the feedback, positive or negative.
                          That is a VERY weak answer indeed. All nighters-my ass. The only all nighters he might pull is NOT in the research of the games but to try to come up with even more successful convincing spin,hype,bs,deceptions, etc than he has used in the past!

Comment

If anyone is reading these posts for the first time, I strongly suggest you to go back to the first 2 or 3 posts which were the basis for this thread.
                            Trying to spin your way to the top WITHOUT acknowledging your 2-7 days will NEVER get you anywhere!

Comment

Working...
                            X