Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*FYI:...FB-WEEK #2--LETS ROCK-N-ROLL!

Aloha Gang....

Check back in this thread as I will post several Comp Plays with their Write-Ups, just like last week, in this thread....Remember all my Comp Plays I post come straight off my actual Plays Card I released and played...so do take advantage of them when you get the chance too..

For those, interested in getting the Rest of My Best in Gridiron Action for today, the Weekend, or until Monday...Just go ahead and contact me and I will definately hook you up to Rock with the rest of us...

Last week, I went 8W-1L-1P= +17 Units (89%) in CFB...highlighted by my "BIG GAME PLAY"-GOW Winner on Baylor ....This week I decided to extend more service Specials...including all Packages, to receive any and all of my "BIG GAME PLAYS" I may release during that day or days of service your on, and at no addtional cost....Very solid deal...as my "BGP's" are either sold separately or only included with my Weekly Plays Packages...Not to mention that my "BGPS" are simply the Best plays I have bar none, and they continue to show why that is....ie, "BGP's" Records & Results is:

*FOOTBALL-"BIG GAME PLAYS"-YTD Rec is now: 18W-8L= 69%, since 2003.

-05'-06" FOOTBALL-"BGP's"-Season Rec now: 2-0= 100%.

Note: My "BGPs" currently have gone 11W-4L= 73% (FB/MLB), the last 15 "BGPs" I released....All plays were posted and Documented in my Running Threads at OPU/BC/and again at the **....

Dont miss out on my next "BGP" selections that's coming up....All the Proof of their Value, Quality, and Success in FB, as well as, in All Major Sports combined has already been proven many times over....In addition, their indepth Write-Ups and Big Game Analysis are still Second to None.....Believe It! ... Again, stay tuned for more to come....GL and Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

-Comp Plays up shortly....check back for it.

Comment

*COMP PLAY 4 "EARLY SATURDAY" ....ENJOY!

Miss St +15

-Well Auburn got a taste of life after Williams, Brown, Campbell, Rosegreen, and Rogers...last week when they faced a solid GT, who returned alot of their skilled players as well as, alot from the defensive side of the ball as well...Bottom line, is that Auburn had a very special team last season and this year..they will have to fill some very big shoes..

On the offensive, Auburn was only able to gain a meager 50 total rushing yards vs that GT defense....Today they again will get a challenge from this Bulldog defense that has plenty of experience returning this year....On the defensive end for Auburn they do return 6 starters, but they lost 3 from the D-Line and this is where they will get attacked hard today...
      St comes in with probably the SECs best back this year in Jerious Norwood...Last season he gained 1,050 yards on just 195 carriers..and had 123 yards on 16 carries in last weeks win over Murray St...

Last season, Auburn was ranked 1st in the nation in scoring defense....but it will be the Offense that will need more time to put things together, as they committed 5 turnovers...while the defense only forced one turnover and had just one sack as well...

Bottom line again, is that this is clearly a different team than last season for the Tigers...and it should be a better team, from last season's, for the Bulldogs....With Norword running it and an experienced defense, I see a ball control game that should help the Bulldogs keep this one closer than it was last season....I'll take the points in this one... GO BULLDOGS!

Check back later for more Comps....Aloha CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-10-2005, 12:12 PM.

Comment

*FYI:

-My 1st Set released today in CFB-Saturday!

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (9-10):

{CFB-1st Set}
        **TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Clemson +3 (buy .5pt)
        Miss St +15 ................................................ comp play

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:

ND +7.5

Comment

*COMP PLAY 4 "AFTERNOON SATURDAY" ....ENJOY!

*TOP RATED PLAY ON:

NW -2.5

-Two explosive offenses face off today....NILL's offense led by their one two punch of All-Conf RB in Garrett Wolfe, who had a big day in the lost to Michigan...rushing for 148 yards and his partner in the backfield AJ Harris.....While NW's offense will be led by their SR QB Brett Basanez, who also had a big day as well in last weeks game...completing 27-of-37 passes for 353 yards with two TD passes and a TD run.....No doubt both offenses should find success today...however in the end, I see the Wildcats coming up with the win...and below is some of the reasons why they will...

NW, besides having such an experienced QB to run their potent offense....they also have an advantage with their beavy of talented receivers, which is believed could be their best WR corp ever at NW....Not even the lost of Sr Horn to suspension will be able to stop them from being a threat to every opposing secondaries this year...In last weeks game, Shaun Herbert caught two passes for TDs and finished with 7 catches for 93 yards...While Kim Thompson grabbed 5 passes for 99 yards.....NILL secondary last week allowed Michigan's QB Henne to go 20-of-31 for 227 yards and two TD passes....with WR Jason Avant grabbing 9 catches for 127 yards and 1 TD...and RB Hart catching the 2nd most with 4 passess for 49 yards....This stat by RB Hart is a key stat because the biggest area of weakness on this NILL defense is in their LB'ing corp who must breaking in two new starters....NW's veteran WR's should be able to exploit them deep, medium, and on short range passes...and when this happens, Huskies will again find themselves playing catchup just like they did last week at Michigan...

Basically, I dont see the Husky defense being able to slow down this Wildcat offense, who definately looks to be clicking early on the year....Vs Ohio they put up 550 total yards on offense and has more than enough firepower to answer any of Wolfe's big plays...

On the defensive side of the ball for NW, their strength this year will be in their front 7 play....where they should be stellar vs the run....This year NW's defense should be solid vs the run as they have excellent bulk up front and a wealth of depth giving them an advantage with their rotation....This Big Dawg unit is then supported by a very solid LB'ing corp..led by Sr Tim McGarigle, who should be one of the best LB'ers again in this Big Ten conf, that is loaded with all-conf LB'ers...Basically, McGarigle has been an active animal inside leading the team in tackles with 151 last season, which also was the most tackles made in the college football last season....So far in the past two years, he has record 291 tackles...NW's LB'ers play should help with their trying to shutdown Wolfe and forcing the Huskies to beat them through the air...where they must utilize there weakness on offense, which is in the WR position..

*Some Stats, Trends, and Info:

-NW has won
          -QB Brett Basanez has started 28 games, most in the Big 10 and 4th in the country. His senior leadership could be significant in a conference nearly devoid of returning senior QB starters
          -The Wildcats hold a commanding 5-0-1 advantage overall in games against NILL.
          -The Wildcats, last week rushed for 194 yards on the ground and converted 12-of-21 third-down attempts as well as six of their nine trips to the red zone.
          -NW's QB Basanez only needs 5 more wins to become NW's all-time winningest QB...and also the Conferences best this year....and he definately has a great shot at accomplishing both as he is healthy and his experience he has should pay out big dividends for him and the Wildcats this year..

Bottom line in this one is with an improving NW defense and an offense that not only has more balance and experience in the skill position, but also has the SR leadership at QB to get the job done at home today vs the Huskies who will definately miss last seasons QB Haldi, who was also a big part of the reason this NILL team found success on the offensive side of the ball...NILL's new QB this year does have playing experience, but the Huskies are not ready just yet to take on a team with this amount of talent on the offensive side and as well, whose strength is in stuffing the run...and especially try to find success on the road vs this conference in back to back weeks.....Not going to happen...I look for the Huskies to again suffer more turnovers today as they try to adjust to life without Haldi at the helm....Last week vs Michigan, they had 5 turnovers and that is not a good sign when playing solid competition early in the season..... Wildcats take this one!

Comment

*FYI:

-My 2nd Set released today in CFB-Saturday!

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (9-10):

{CFB-2nd Set}
            **TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Wash +9
            NW -2.5 ................................................ comp play

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:

Hawaii +31

Update: My 1ST SET goes 2-1.... Last Set and Comp in CFB coming up alittle later....Aloha CC.
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-10-2005, 04:01 PM.

Comment

**ATTENTION:

"BIG GAME PLAY" Upgrade in Saturday Night Action...

Ok Gang, I have upgraded one of my TRP's to a "BGP"-GOW selection which goes in my Late Set in CFB ...This one should come home easy just like all the rest of my "BGPs" have been doing.

This game goes off after 9:00 pm EST so you have alot of time to get on it....

-You also will receive the Rest of my Late Set of plays..which includes 2 Top Rated Plays along with this "BGP".

================================================== ======================================

FYI:

*FOOTBALL-"BIG GAME PLAYS"-YTD Rec is now: 18W-8L= 69%, since 2003.

-05'-06" FOOTBALL-"BGP's"-Season Rec now: 2-0= 100%.

Note: My "BGPs" currently have gone 11W-4L= 73% (FB/MLB), the last 15 "BGPs" I released....All plays were posted and Documented in my Running Threads at OPU/Bettorschat/and again at the **....

The choice is yours but...either way, dont miss out on this Bad Boy ready to Rock-N-Roll....See ya on board, Aloha CC.

PS: Payment made through Paypal ...just send to my Email Address ..

Comment

FYI:

"BIG GAME PLAY"-Game of the Week was on:

TCU -13 (buy .5pt)

-Below is the rest of my CFB-LATE SET of plays I released in Sat Night Action..

**TOP RATED PLAY ON:

Arizona St -1
                Idaho +13............................................... .......... comp play

*REGULAR PLAY ON:

Ohio St -1

-If your on the same...then GL to Us and LETS GO GET EM!....ALOHA CC..
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-10-2005, 09:22 PM.

Comment

*REGULAR 2nd HF COMP PLAYS ON:

Ohio St E (2nd HF)
                  Alabama -7 -120 (2nd HF)

-GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

**TOP RATED 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON:

TCU -7 -107 (2ND HF)

*REGULAR 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON:

Ariz St +2 (2nd HF)

GL and Aloha CC.
                    Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-10-2005, 10:55 PM.

Comment

FYI:.... NFL-1ST SET

-My 1st set released today in the NFL.

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (9-11):

{NFL-1st Set}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

KC -3
                      NO +7

**TOP RATED 6 PT TEASER PLAY ON:

Minny E & St Louis E

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:

Cincy -3 (buy .5pt)
                      Jags -3

Solid comp play from my 2nd Set coming right up.....Aloha CC.

Comment

*COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" ....ENJOY!

Dallas +4.5

-SD and Dallas both have stud RBs in the backfield, who will be the main weapon of their offensive attacks this year.....However, in this game, Dallas will have an edge in the receiving department as they have their All-Pro TE Whitten, who finished last season ranked 2nd in the league in receiving with 87 catches for 980 yards, available for this season opener against the Chargers......SD, meanwhile, will have to wait out another game suspension that TE Gates will need to serve out....And, his absense in today's game will definately take away that threat he always brings to any games...

Taking TE Gates place today will be backup Justin Peelle...Peelle doesnt bring a pass catching threat to the offense like Gates does...and he has only 10 receptions, 2 TDs....The absense of Gates in this game will also allow the Dallas defense to focus more on stopping Tomlinson, as well as, putting more pressure on QB Brees, especially on obvious passing situations......Both offenses will rely heavy today on running the ball to set up the play action...but again, I feel that Dallas will have a decided advantage because they bring a more balanced attack with more reliable skilled position players...Bottom line, without Gates in this game...Brees, should find it very uncomfortable, while the Cowboys new 3-4 defensive scheme implimented for this season, should provide more opportunities for them run their Blitzing packages, which should further make it uncomfortable for him today..

Last season, the Chargers weakness on defense was in the secondary...ranking 31st in the league, allowing 253.3 ypg through the air....This secondary from last season returns, which should of meant..much better play.....however, in the preseason, they have continued to looked shaky in the exhibition games and that is not a positive sign that the necessary improvements in the secondary had been made ....Dallas's new QB Bledsoe is a veteran...who, although excited about his opportunity to play for Dallas,...is also coming into this season with a bit of a chip on his shoulder as he didnt like how the Pats and then the Bills gave on him....He definately has a goal to prove all of them wrong...and having the opportunity to work again under Parcell, and also, with a atop notch RB in Jones,....not to mention having WR Glenn to throw to again should accerlarate this process.....Unlike at Buffalo or NE, Dree wont be asked to carry the entire weight of the team on his shoulders....A big advantage for Dallas is the fact that Bledsoe has played under Parcell, in NE, and also with WR Glenn as well...should simply provide her a familiarity that will allow him to get this offense off to a fast start....

*Some Stats, Trends, and Info..

-The Cowboys lead the series 5-2
                        -Dallas has won three of the last four against the Chargers and are currently 3-1 in games played in San Diego.
                        -Dallas has the best NFC opening day record with 31-14-1....and the Cowboys are also 16-7 on the road openers as well.

With Brees nursing a sprained ankle sustained in SD's final preseason game...as well as, the absence of Gates in this game...I have to go with the Cowboys and take the points as the Chargers will probably be forced to go to Tomlinson a great deal, and this plays into the hands of the Cowboys, who strength on defense is defending the run.... Go Dallas!
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-11-2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

GL Captain.

But I disagree. SD will thump them Cowgirls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                            GL Captain.

But I disagree. SD will thump them Cowgirls!!!

You maybe right...However, I am feeling that Brees season last year..was more of a one-time thing....as it's hard to believe he could all of a sudden go from a QB passer rating of 104.8 last season,...which many feel is a shocking development especially for a player whose previous high was 76.9, and be able to maintain it....Furthermore, his success had to do alot with his top target in TE Gates (81 receptions, 13 TD) being available...but he wont have him in tonights game...Big loss, imo....Anyways, GL and may the better team win....Aloha CC.

Comment

FYI:....NFL-2ND SET

{NFL-2ND SET}
                              **TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Dallas +4.5............................................ comp play
                              Giants -3

*REGULAR PLAY ON:

GB +3

--My NFL-1st Set released goes 4-1 only losing the teaser play....Solid start to the day...Check back for a possible Comp in tonights ESPN game coming up later...Till then, GL and LETS GO GET EM!....ALOHA CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-11-2005, 04:30 PM.

Comment

*2nd HF-COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" ...ENJOY!

Giants -3 +110 (2nd Hf)

-The Giants will get back to running it more this half..as they have averaged 7 ypr in the 1st half...Tiki went 7 for 35 yards for 5 ypr...The Giants also getting over 22 yards average on their returns as well...and have recorded 3 sacks on Warner.

But Manning gave up 2 interceptions and Punter Feagles is only averaging 37 ypk...Both of them need to get their game going, and I expect them to do just that in the 2nd half....This Manning, from what I remember is Not like his brother, as he starts off slow but comes on better in the 2nd..

Comment

Working...
                                X