Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI:

My "BIG GAME PLAY"--YTD RECORD in All Major Sports combined (2003-to the end of the 2004-05 FB Season) was 39W-13L-1P= 75%. (all plays DOCUMENTED at the **/******/some at Bettorchat and OPU.)

-CBB-"BGP" 2003-2004 Rec: 16W-2L-1P= 89%.

-BASEBALL-"BGP" (MLB & NCAA) 2003-04 Rec: 7W-3L= 70%.

-FOOTBALL"BGP" (NFL & NCAA) 2003-2005 Rec: 16W-8L= 67%.

================================================== =======================================

"BIG GAME PLAYS"--YTD REC (2003 to 2004-05 FB Season) : 35W-12L-1P= 75%.
    (All Major Sports Combined, and all Posted and Documented!)

*Note: Above was my "BGP"-REC from 2003 to the End of the 2004-05 Football season...and before the 2004-05 CBB/MLB-"BGPs" released were included..

Comment

FYI:

20O5-06 FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS" - Plays, Write-Ups, and Records (NFL & CFB)...along with the rest of my MLB-"BGP's"....posted below 4 Verification and Documentation purposes.

Aloha CC.
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-04-2005, 09:10 AM.

Comment

FYI: .... 1st FB-"BGP"-Selection & Winner released in 05'-06' FB Season

*NFL Pre-Season "BIG GAME PLAY"-GAME OF THE WEEK:

BUFFALO -5.5 (EZ 27-7 Blowout Winner!)

-In this game we have two teams who hasnt quite been on on Fire yet offensively...however, Buffalo in this matchup has something that is stronger than offense and what wins games...and that is a solid Defense...They also have several other Advantages as well over the Packers today, and below is a list of them which I feel will play a major role, along with a few Situational Edges that is also in the Buff's favor today.

Advantage #1 : Buffalo's Depth in their QB rotation...Young Star starter Losman makes his 2nd start...He will then be supported by two Veteran QB's with 11 years exp between them, in Holcomb and Matthews....Solid advantage with this game experience for the Buff's in the 2nd half...Farve and GB will not be so fortunate with Rookie Rodgers making his first road start and coming off of a terrible 1st outing....Then following him the Pack has 2, second year, reserves who no one has even heard of and who is not expected to do much either.

-Advantage #2 : Buffalo's Depth on Defense....The Buff's return the NFL's #2 ranked Defense, in yards allowed last year...This Buff defense was also ranked 1st in forcing turnovers with 39 last season...One one starter is gone...but this teams core of defensive studs is back and better...6 Pro Bowlers is on this defense and no other team can claim the same...not even the Patriots....GB struggled with running the ball in their last game vs SD...so dont expect things to get better against this run stuffing unit.

Advantage #3 : Buffalo's Blitzing Style of Play on Defense....This aggressive blitzing package that the Buffs will come with should cause alot of problems for these Young QB's in getting their rhythum down....Farve is Farve but it will force a change in his approach as well...and especially because he wont have the services of his trusty TE Franks, who is still out due to contract negotiation....This Blitz package worked wonders against GB 2 weeks ago and it surely has given the GB coaches something to really worry about, as that game was a controlled scrimmage and this is not...Farve, Rodgers, Nall all will have big X's on their backs today.

Advantage #4 : GB's Defense missing their Big Dawgs upfront as well as, several Studs in the Secondary, due to injury...ie, LB Diggs, DT Jackson, DT Hunt, and DT Williams...SS Roman, CB Harris, and CB Thomas are out....Now the Pack will have to make due with 4 rookies and 1 second year reserve to fill their voids....Not good vs this team that is going to pound the ball first and them hit you with the play action second.

Advantage #5 : GB's Re-Vamped OL (only 2 starters back with one Rookie G making start) vs Buffalo's Veteran All Pro Run stuffing Front 7, who allowed the 2nd fewest yards last year...and forced the most turnovers with 39 last season....So far this pre-season they have 9 TFL, 6 Sacks, and allowed 0 rushing 1st downs...Also held Indy to just -5 yards rushing on 15 carries in their last game....Plus, this defensive front already was successful clearing paths for their head-hunting blitzers to record 8 sacks against GB in scrimmage at Lambeau 2 weeks ago...And I dont see the Packs Hogs being quick enough to stop all the lanes straight to their QBs...and that should result in possible turnovers as well.

*Situational Edges in Favor of the Bills:

-Buffalo's 1st Home Game is a Sellout!...The Ralph Wilson Stadium with its 73,967 capacity will be loud and enthusiastic about this team and its upcoming season...The crowd noise should affect the Rookie and Reserves, not Farve...so this will play huge dividends when he is taken out of the game...most likely by mid 2nd Quarter.

-New Era for Buffalo with Losman in and Bledsoe out...The Bills got their Defense and now they have their future star QB and also their future star RB...and both are ready to step on to the scene this year.

-Bills play on a Turf field...which works to in their advantage as this fast track makes their already quick team, especially on defense, that much more quicker...most notebly off the corner on blitz's.

-I feel that the Coaching Tendencies in this preseason game favors Buffalo more as their 2nd year Head man will want to get this new era started off on a positive note....GB's Sherman I feel for one, doesnt like this game at all, especially because of the Bills blitzing defense which can put an end to their season if Brett gets taken out by one of them...This game for the Pack, especially on offense will be used to practice schemes against the blitzes, something that they will face again against Philly and Pitt this year.....Plus, I dont feel GB is taking this game to seriously especially with all their injured players out and with a new OL that simply needs to get their snaps in.....Farve was sharp in the first game, which was said to be his best start ever in the preseason...so its again, its a game to practice and work on weaknesses...not one to take seriously or play all out to win impressively....Bills wants to win this one big...while GB is just looking to survive without more injuries..

-Pre-season QB rotation gives the Bills a big Situational Edge as GB wont rely on Farve to win it in the end....Onces he's taken out, he wont be back...not in a meaningingless preseason..

*Some Stats, Trends, and Info:

-Bills two punters on 9 punts vs the Colts averaged a solid 47.9 ypk...and starter Moorman on his 4 punts averaged 50 ypk...This should help keep the field position in the Bills favor today.

-GB's injury plagued Defense in their 1st game vs SD allowed a whopping 5.1 ypp, and 125 yards rushing for 4.5 ypc average..

-GB also had 6 fumbles which they lost 3...and only rushed for 2.9 ypc for 79 yards...They also only recorded just 2 rushing 1st downs and just 196 total yards on offense vs SD's defense.

-SD out yardaged, out 1st downed, and held the TOP edge over GB....eventhough they committed 12 penalties for 88 yards in that game..

-Bills offense showing solid balance with 123 rushing (4.6 ypc) and 122 passing...RB Macghee may be out for this one, but the Bill still have a trio of solid young RBs in Williams, Lee, and Gates, who all contributed in their first game vs Indy.

-Bills, in their last game, still held the TOP 33:08 to 26:52...eventhough they had 11 less plays on offense, was out 1st downed 18 to 12, and committed 19 penalties for 146 yards...This indicates line of scrimmage was controlled on both sides by the Bills, which is something I fully expect them to duplicate again today against the Packers.

Bottom line in this one is that there are to many Advantages and Situational Edges favoring the Bills over the Packers in this Preseason matchup today....The Packers are wounded and worried, while the Bills are excited and enthusiastic...Season opening game at Home for the Bills vs a team with an aging injury prone Vet QB, a Rookie QB as his backup, a Defense missing over half their starters, an OL that is trying to gell again like the past two seasons well oiled machine, and with coaches who are fully preoccupied with preventing Buffalo's Blitzes from killing Farve and really nothing else...simply points and says to me "BIG GAME PLAY" selection on the Bills....The Bills are surprisingly way ahead of this Packers team right now, and they know this as well....So with everything in favor of the Bills today...I am playing this game as my first NFL Pre-season "BIG GAME PLAY"-GAME OF THE WEEK selection.....GL and ALOHA CC.

please disregard any typos or grammatical errors as I didnt have time to edit this analysis...thxs.

Comment

Originally Posted by CO-CAPTAIN

FYI & "BGP"-GOM UPDATE:

My "BIG GAME PLAY"-LLWS GAME OF THE MONTH selection I released today on "Showtime Sunday" was in the Little League World Series Championship Game on:

HAWAII (Ewa Beach, Oahu) -145 (7-6 BIG TIME WINNER!)

We Kicked Some Ass... HAWAIIAN & USA STYLE BABY! .... ALOOOOOHA FROM THE ISLANDS, CC.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...&page=11&pp=40

Comment

Are you actually going to post a pick before you break your arm patting yourself on the back? Enough with the blah, blah, blah.
            Don't bet to get even, or you may get even worse!!

Comment

*FYI:

My MLB- "BGPs" -YTD Record now: 17W-7L= 71% , since 2004 .

-MLB- "BGP's" -05' Season Record now: 9W-4L= 69%

Note: ("BGPs" currently 10-4= 71.4%, the last 14 "BGPs" I released)...And All "BGP's" are Documented at several Sports Forums for Verification purposes.

Football- "BGPs" already started off the season with a EZ 27-7 Blowout Winner in NFL-Preseason with Buffalo -5.5 over GB....Simply a Perfect way to start this years Football Season...

Again, these are the Best Plays I got, bar none...So stay tuned for more "BIG GAME PLAYS" coming up in my Strongest Sport I Handicapp...Football Baby! ....Aloha CC.
              :cool:

================================================== =========================================

*UPDATE:

My "BIG GAME PLAYS"-Record with plays on HAWAII (2001-present)

(All plays Posted and Documented at Cov***/OGD/ **/OPU and Bettorschat)

-2001-02 season BIG GAME PLAY--UNDERDOG GAME OF THE MONTH in FB...Hawaii +3 vs Byu (EZ 72-45 Dog Winner!)

-2002-03 season BIG GAME PLAY--UNDERDOG GAME OF THE WEEK in FB.....Hawaii +11.5 vs Alabama (EZ 16-21 ATS Winner!)

-2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE YEAR selection in FB....Hawaii +2 vs Alabama (EZ 37-29 Outright Dog Winner!).

-2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE MONTH selection in FB....Hawaii vs Fresno St (EZ 55-28 Blowout Winner!).

-2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE YEAR selection in CBB....Hawaii vs Utep (EZ 85-63 Blowout Winner!).

-2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE MONTH selection in CBB....Hawaii vs Rice (EZ 91-77 Blowout Winner!)

-2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--BLOWOUT GAME selection in CBB....Hawaii vs New Orleans (EZ 92-64 Blowout Winner!).

-2003-04 season BIG GAME PLAY--NIT GAME OF THE MONTH in CBB....Hawaii -2 vs Nebraska (84-83 Heartbreaking ATS Loss).

-2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE YEAR selection in FB....Hawaii -3 vs La Tech (EZ 34-23 Winner!)

-2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--WAC UNDERDOG GAME OF THE MONTH selection in FB... Hawaii +4.5 vs Utep (20-51 Loser!).

-2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--UNDERDOG GAME OF THE MONTH in FB.... Hawaii +7 vs Mich St (41-38 Dog Winner!)

-2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--UNDERDOG GAME OF THE MONTH in CBB....Hawaii +4 vs S ILL (66-64 Dog Winner!)

-2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--BOWL GAME OF THE MONTH selection in FB (Hawaii Bowl)......Hawaii -3 vs UAB (59-40 Blowout Winner!)

-2004-05 season BIG GAME PLAY--LLWS GAME OF THE MONTH in LLWS Title Game....Hawaii -145 vs Curacao (7-6 Winner!)

================================================== =========================================

"BIG GAME PLAYS"- on HAWAII (2001-present) Rec: 12W-2L= 86%.
              Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-04-2005, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Co-Captain

FYI:

-This was my "BGP" I released today on "Super Saturday"

"BIG GAME PLAY"-CELLAR DWELLER GAME OF THE WEEK :

Baylor -1 (BIG WINNER AGAIN!)

Aloha CC.

Update:

Well I hit yet another "BIG GAME PLAY" ..this time in CFB ...Winning Big Time with the Baylor Bears , a team who was on a current 24 game road losing streak since 2000...

I explained in my Write-Up why this year and this game on the road vs this opponent would produce a different result...And just like many many times in the past my Hard Work, Experience, and the ability to recognize advantatious Situations and Matchups, giving one team a big edge over their opponents played out just like how I Handicapped it.

Today, myself and those who got on this Bad Boy along with me, Bank again Big Time ....Gang, dont be afraid to make that investment on the Best Plays I got, bar none....My "BIG GAME PLAYS" are simply Second To None in All Major Sports combined PERIOD!...and their Record of Success in All Sports combined definatelySpeaks for Itself!

Note: "BGP'S" is now 11W-4L= 73% ..the last 15 "BGPs" I released....And, All were posted in this thread and at other sports forums for Verification and Documentation purposes.

Dont miss out on my next "BIG GAME PLAY" ....and watch out who you chose to listen too...as doing both can and will probably cost you $$$ ...Only thing making that Ca$h on a consistant basis is my "BGP'S" ....Believe It!

Anyways, get on the Rest of My Best and join the Rest of Us as we Kick More Bookie Ass...Hell Yeah! ....Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comment

Originally Posted by Co-Captain

*COMP PLAY 4 "SUPER SATURDAY" ...ENJOY!

**TOP RATED PLAY ON:

Utep -8.5 (EZ 34-17 Blowout Winner!)

-Hal Mumme brings a new open style of offensive attack to the Aggies...but I dont see much different results just yet...and expecially as his team will be like his Kentucky teams problem...No Defense!....This year, the Aggies only return 1 starter in NT Naylor and he is nothing special...Last season this Aggie team had big problems stopping the run as the gave up an average of 221.5 ypg rushing (5 yards per carry)...I dont think they will be able to prevent the same from happening vs this Utep team who will definately exploit it....When this happens, it will allow QB Palmer and his core of talented wideouts opportunities to hurt them deep.

The Aggies will be pumped up for this rivalry game..and they have won the last 4 vs the Miners at Home, previous to last seasons ass spanking they got at El Paso...But that happened all in the pre-Price seasons..and we already seen what this solid coach can do already....Now he will have a veteran squad who is confident and ready to things to another level...Whomever can control the LOS usually wins ball games handily...and the Miners will definately have the edge of doing this on both end, especially the defensive side where there strength will be on the D-Line with 4 starters who have a combined 45 starts amounst them...Just like how this is important on the OL, so it as well on the DL as these guys should reek havoc in opponents backfields this year...

Aggies new coach, new offense, new QB, same results.....Go Miners!

FYI:

Get on the REST OF MY BEST for Sun and Monday in FB & MLB action...Currently off to a solid 6W-1L-1P= 86% (counting "BGP"-GOW Winner) start....Now lets continue to Rock-N-Roll....Till then, GL and ALOHA CC.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...351#post490351
                  Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-04-2005, 09:53 AM.

Comment

*Update:

-This was the "BGP" with it's indepth Write-Up and Big Game Analysis that I released on "Super Saturday" ...

"BIG GAME PLAY"-CELLAR DWELLER GAME OF THE WEEK:

Baylor -1 (Big Winner!)

-It doesnt matter if the teams playing are top ranked programs or yearly conference bottom dwellars...What matters is finding those matchups where one team has a decided advantage over their opponents, fundamentally, situationally, and also technically...Well, today with this matchup between two teams deparately trying to turn their programs around, I feel the Bears have these things on their side which should equate to a rare road win after it is all said and done...Baylor is making the most improvements and has the better talent and plays in the stronger conference against better competition...then does their instate opponent SMU...SMU is one program, who frankly I feel is never going to make it back to glory days when Eric Dickerson and Craig James made them a powerhouse program...and moving from the WAC to Conf USA wont make things easier for them to find success at all..

Baylor is most times mistakenly taken for a team just as worst as these Mustangs are, but we need to remember, this team does play in that loaded Big 12 South conference...so records and results within that conference they play in will take some time to change...which btw, they have been slowly doing...ie, beating two bowl bound teams in... their upset of #17 ranked Texas A&M in OT last year, their 34-17 whipping of N Texas, and falling just a pt shy of beating Iowa St as well...Below is some of the Key Advantages that this Baylor team will have over the Mustangs which should be enough for them to break that 24 game road losing streak today.

*KEY ADVANTAGE #1 : Baylor Offense Line vs SMU's Smallish Front 7.

-The strength of this Bear offense is in its Offensive line...These guys upfront for the Bears is Huge, especially their G's, who combine to average 6-4, 340 lbs...They also will be alot stronger with the return of Pace, who is possibly their best lineman and the addition of Blaylock, who transfered from Tulane...This OL's backup also provides the Bears with more depth, size, and experience with two 6-5, 300 lb Srs will be key to this rotation keeping fresh throughout the game...This size, depth, and experience will play big dividend for the Bears late in games where there pounding of opponents will start showing the effect...Today, vs this smallish DL of the Mustangs, I expect their pounding it with the running game to show its effects on them much sooner...with the 4th being the quarter where they just begin to dominate and be able to run at will..

This is the size of this Bear OL which SMU will have to deal with today...6-7, 329 Jr....6-5, 349 Sr....6-2, 308 Jr.....6-4, 336 Jr.... .6-3, 295 So. ...Key OL backups 6-5, 300 Sr....and 6-5, 298 Sr....Notice also, that of all the 7 Big Uglies in their immediate rotation, all are upper classman except one soph....And, this is not even including the Bears Big TE's who will also be used in their Ground Em and Pound Em Attack today....The Mustangs weakness was their inability to stop the run allowing opponents to average over 205 ypg rushing with 26 TDs, last season...This group has speed, but they still lack the size needed to stop teams like Baylors, from letting their size overpower them into submission... Baylors Big Uglies will pave the way to a solid ground game today.

*KEY ADVANTAGE #2 : Baylor's Secondary vs SMU's Punchless Offense.

The strength of this Baylor team this year will be in its secondary where their two All-American caliber safeties in Lane and Andrews resides...and joining them in the back is two big corners, who together with Lane and Andrews will again make up a solid unit that I expect will not get beat deep alot by anyone this year...Last season the Bears ranked 62 in pass defense, which is a big improvement from their 101 ranking in this category, the previous season...

Now with 8 starters returning this year, 7 of which were also their top 10 tacklers from last season...gives Coach Morriss his deepest defensive unit since he took over...And they should have a huge advantage over this SMU offense that was very inconsistant at the QB position and who lacks anyone that will threathen deep or has shown to possess any big play ability.

SMU again, will most likely us their two QBs Tony Eckert and Jerad Romo throughout the game...something which I feel simply works against them, in way of providing any consistancy or real leader to take control of this offense...In fact, last year ..the Mustang's two QB system only produced 11 TD passes...I simply dont know how they expect to win any games using these two QBs as one of them can throw and the other only runs...Talk about making it easier for defenders to key in on plays by simply recognizing, first who is in the game, and then second the down and distance....Big Advantage for Baylor knowing that one is the passer and the other is the runner.

Furthermore, I dont expect their backfield to help out either as this is where they possess the most inexperience, not in talent but in lack of experience...as the Mustangs top 5 backs are either sophomores or younger..

*KEY ADVANTAGE #3 : Baylor's Offensive Balance vs SMU's

The Bears, on offense..still wont be a powerhouse compared to the other teams in their division....but compared to this SMU team, they possess enough balance, experience, and playmakers to be able to outclass them...

Unlike the Mustangs, the Bear's at least know who will run their offense...and he is Jr QB Shawn Bell....Bell, proved his worth when he led this team to a huge 35-34 overtime upset win over Texas A&M last season before he broke his hand ending his season a few weeks later....He is a smart player, who has shown to be an accurrate passer as well...Last season, Bell completed a team-high 60.2 percent of his passes (68-of-113) for 544 yards and no interceptions with 6 TDs...He also ranked 8th in the Big 12 in pass efficiency rating with a 118.1 mark, while facing defenses of Tex A&M, TT, and Ok St before he broke his hand against Ok St....

Side Note: In Bell's 17-games he has thrown just one interception in 211 attempts with seven touchdown...and he is entering this season having thrown a school-record 159 consecutive passes without an interception dating back to the second quarter of Baylor's 2003 game at then-No. 1 Oklahoma, a string that ranks first among active Big 12 QB's and that is just 20 attempts shy of second-place on the Big 12's all-time list.

Taking some of the weight off of Bell this year will be Baylor's RB Mosley, who is projected to be a 1,000+ yard back when the season concludes....Mosley last season rushed for 582 yards with 4 TDs...but he shown his worth when he topped 100 yards against Iowa Sts stingy defense last season....He is also a big back at 230, which will only provide more power to their running game...and that is not good news for the Mustangs defenders as Mosley outweights their back 7...Last season this All-Big 12 candidate, scored a team high 4 TDs and posted the highest per-carry mark(4.6 ypc) for a Baylar RB since 1997..and he also was 6th on the team in receiving with his 14 receptions for 111 yards and 1 TD..

Rounding out the balance to the Bears offense comes from their best WR in Zeigler...Currently he is ranked as Baylors 6th all-time receivers and his presence this year gives the Bears the presence of a true game breaker and weapon, which is something they have lacked for a long time...WR Zeigler, like Bell had his best game against the Aggies in their upset win...and he went on to finish the year with 55 catches for 536 yards and 5 TDs, good enough of a seasonn to rank 6th best all time for a receiver at BU....Joining Zeigler will be a promising receiver in Trent Shelton, who caught 38 passes for 426 years and 4 TDs, which ranked him 3rd on the team last season...He also recorded the Bears longest rush (71 yards) and reception (55 yards), which shows his game breaking ability as well..

Last season, the Bears passing game averaged 213 yards per game...and that number should increase behind the more experienced Bell, Mosley, Zeigler/Shelton, and also the ability to work behind this huge OL which should be able lessen the 35+ sacks they allowed last season...And this is not good news at all for the Mustang's defense/

Side Note: Each year since Coach Morriss took over the Bears has been able to improve their total offense output....ie, in 2004 Bears improved their total offense output (311.8 ypg) by some 30 yards over their 2003 mark (281.4 ypg) and their scoring average (20.4 ppg) was the program's highest since 1996...This year, I expect that to increase, especially vs defenses like what SMU will bring.

Side Note: Last season SMU's Secondary got lit up for 258 yards per game and 25 touchdowns..

Side Note: SMU's defense last season gave up 51 touchdowns...while their offense was only able to score just 23 TDs.

*KEY ADVANTAGE #4 : Baylors Special Teams

The Special teams play is where this Bears team should enjoy their best advantages...which should help them on both sides of the ball in this game....First, the Bears possess the nations best punter in Daniel Sepulveda..who's has been the one of the most consistant punters over the last two year averaging 44.3 yards per punt...In addition, he placed a whopping 49 kicks inside the 20...He will play a big role again in making opponents work for their yards...while at the same time provide his team out of poor field position, ultimately with the help of solid defensive play...win the field position battle...Many over look having a weapon like Sepulveda, due to the fact that it usually means the offense has failed somehow in moving the ball...But, you gotta remember that punters like Sepulveda provides his team more chances of holding on or gaining the field position battle...and winning that battle starts with the punter...

The Bears other Special teams specialist is Sr kick returner Willie Andrews, who was also named to the 2005 preseason All-Big 12 team along with Sepulveda..Besides garnering 1st team awards for his defensive play, Andrews was also a near consensus last year as a 1st-team All-Big 12 honoree...Currently, he ranks as the school's all-time leader in total kick return yards for both Kickoffs and Punt returns, with.a total of 2,057 yards...Last season, he ranked 24th nationally in kickoff returns (24.7 ypr) and 43rd nationally in punt returns (10.8 ypr)...

Both of these two Special teams studs will help the Bears offense and defense with better field position to work with...and in games like these their play could be the keys to winning in a deciding way..

*SITUATIONAL EDGE:

-SE #1: Baylor only has Samford and Army up next for them....so it is a big opportunity for this team to start the season at 3-0...However, they must win this 1st game over the Mustangs inorder to get the ball rolling to possibly their biggest season under Coach Morriss...

-SE #2: SMU, last season played rotating QB's, due to no one possessing to both run and pass with any consistant success...ie, QB Romo is the runner, QB Eckert is a decent passer...This year however, they want to go with one of them...however, no one yet has been able to step up and take the bull by the horns...The starter for todays game will be a gametime decision and this is not a ploy by the Mustangs to keep an edge but because both QB's suck shit...So no matter who gets the nod to start, or if they go back to using both QB's..the Bears defense wont find it hard to adjust their schemes to defend either one.

SE #3: Unlike Baylors, who has their OL set...SMU again cant say the same about their OL combination...The problem mostly has to do with talent and lack of size as they arent Big Bulldozers at all...There's lots of versatility and plenty of options to tinker with, but its never a good thing when you have to try out different combinations during the season, in order to find out what works and who is capable or not...That should of been takin care of in Spring ball or at least based on last years performance...Advantage to Baylors defense which returns 8 starters this year.

Side Note: Out of 117 D1-A teams, preseason ranks Baylor at 80 while SMU remains near the bottom again at 102.

Bottom line in this one is that Baylor has more play makers on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball over SMU....They are also much more improved as a team overall..and that is big in comparing these two teams...Past seasons poor records and last place finishes by both teams does not reflect these two in the same light at all...The Bears come from the loaded Big 12 South while SMU plays in the weak WAC..so the talent level of both teams, in this case is much better with the Bears...The Bears also face and plays alot better competition each year and that helps to make them a better team, compared to the level of competition that SMU faces....In fact, Baylor and Syracuse were the only programs to have played eight eventual bowl teams last season...and their slate ranks as the nation's 6 toughest this year...Baylor is the more battle tested team by far and it will show vs this WAC team..

This one is not against another cellar dwellar, who is equal with them in experience, level of competition, or athleticism...this one is against a team that is going no where but down....This will be coach Bennett's 4th year at SMU and he is still facing the same unanswered questions heading into another season...ie, Who's going to finally take the quarterback job by the horns? Will anyone on the defensive front seven ever be able to stuff the run? Will any of the offensive skill players show any sort of home-run hitting ability?....Baylor's Coach Morriss, on the other hand, has a team who has been making strides each year, despite the tough competitioin that they must face each year...The Bears are headed in the right direction since he took over..and with this years team possessing the most depth and veteran players, on both sides...This game vs SMU, although on the road where the Bears has lost 24 straight games, still presents a solid opportunity and opponent that the Bears should be able to control, dominate, and get the win against.....So with all that said, take the BAYLOR BEARS -1 as a "BIG GAME PLAY"- CELLAR DWELLAR GAME OF THE WEEK selection on Super Saturday.....GL and Lets continue Kicking the Man's Ass with these Bad Boys, Aloha CC.

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors as I didnt have time to edit this book...thxs.

Comment

*FYI:.... "BIG GAME PLAYS"-YTD Record in : FB (NFL/CFB) & Bases (MLB/CWS/LLWS).

In All Major Sports combined my "BGPs" are hitting Approx 70%, since 2003...All play were Posted & Documented at either Cover*, **, OGD, OPU, and/or at Bettorschat, since 2003...

************************************************** *****************************************

*FOOTBALL-"BIG GAME PLAYS"-YTD Rec is now: 18W-8L= 69%, since 2003.

-My current FOOTBALL-"BGP's"-05'-06' Season Record now: 2-0= 100%.

************************************************** *****************************************

*BASES-"BIG GAME PLAYS"-YTD Rec is now: 17W-7L= 71%, since 2004.

-My current BASEBALL-"BGP's"-05' Season Record now: 9W-4L= 69%.

************************************************** ****************************************

Note: "BGPs" currently 11W-4L= 73%, the last 15 "BGPs" I released..

Use this LINK below to view/verify/document my past/current Bases-"BGP's" along with their Second to None indepth Write-Ups and Big Game Analysis, I released backing them all up with nothing but Hard, Honest, and Quality Handicapping Work!

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...4&page=1&pp=40

Comment

*COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" ... ENJOY!

**TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY:

VA Tech -3 (buy .5 pt)

-The game is set for a big showdown between two teams that have super solid front fours on the DL...Those guys will do what they will do best, so no sense talking about them....The areas I feel will give the Hokies an advantage today is in the back 7 on defense, in the many skilled positions on offense, and also on the special teams..

First, the Hokies back 7 will be solid this year lead shutdown All-American CB Williams, who probably be avoided at all cost by NC St's QB Davis and the inconsistancy, ineffeciency, and inaccuracy, he showed last year with his 15 interceptions his had...Williams is not one you can make a mistake on..and NC St's weakness this year is in the WR position, eventhough St does return 4 of their 5 top WR from last season....Speaking of last season, teams tried to testing Williams early and often and they usually ended up paying the price, as he registered 60 tackles, 14 PBUs and grabbed five interceptions...Again, I dont expect NC St with Davis to be looking to give him any test today...

I see NC St due to this pass rush by DE Tapp and company to not have the time anyways to look deep to often today...and rather depend on their Tight end TJ Williams, who led the team in receptions in 2004 to be their main target in this game...Only problem is, he will have to work hard to get away from the Hokies LB'ing corp that is one of the most athletic, quick, who along with their front 7 make up the strength of this defense...LB'ers Hall and Adibi will have big games today both in coverage and on blitzes..

Sidenote: This was one of the nation's worst teams in lost turnovers giving away 32 with 16 fumbles and 16 interceptions. Virginia Tech's defense took the ball away 32 times last year, and it's not going to be any less ball-hawking with a tremendous defensive front seven returning

Again, both teams will attack eachothers offense with a nasty front four...however, I feel that the Hokies this year will have more answers and options to get around the Wolfpacks DL this year, then they will be able to do against Tech...One positive for Tech's offense is that they return an offense that is loaded with many skilled position players who they will be able to utilize today....ie, TE King, QB Vick, RB tadem of Hume and Imoh, and all 5 WRs from last seasons team..

With the addition of Vick along with 14 starters returning from this ACC Championship team, that is enough to get their revenge today....Oh, but dont forget...Va Tech's made a name for themselves also with Beamer Ball, so dont underestimate their ability to also impact this game in their benefit...One of them I expect who will also play a huge part in getting this win is Tech's ACC Kicker Pace....Remember he was the one who missed that FG last season which handed them their lost at Home to the Wolfpack...so expect him to be focused and ready to redeem himself and show why again that he is the Conf's most reliable weapon...

With two solid defenses squaring off today...Special teams and turnovers will play a big role...and Va Tech has the advantage in both areas... Go Tech!
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-04-2005, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
                          *COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" ... ENJOY!

**TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY:

VA Tech -3 (buy .5 pt) (BIG REVENGE WINNER!)

-The game is set for a big showdown between two teams that have super solid front fours on the DL...Those guys will do what they will do best, so no sense talking about them....The areas I feel will give the Hokies an advantage today is in the back 7 on defense, in the many skilled positions on offense, and also on the special teams..

First, the Hokies back 7 will be solid this year lead shutdown All-American CB Williams, who probably be avoided at all cost by NC St's QB Davis and the inconsistancy, ineffeciency, and inaccuracy, he showed last year with his 15 interceptions his had...Williams is not one you can make a mistake on..and NC St's weakness this year is in the WR position, eventhough St does return 4 of their 5 top WR from last season....Speaking of last season, teams tried to testing Williams early and often and they usually ended up paying the price, as he registered 60 tackles, 14 PBUs and grabbed five interceptions...Again, I dont expect NC St with Davis to be looking to give him any test today...

I see NC St due to this pass rush by DE Tapp and company to not have the time anyways to look deep to often today...and rather depend on their Tight end TJ Williams, who led the team in receptions in 2004 to be their main target in this game...Only problem is, he will have to work hard to get away from the Hokies LB'ing corp that is one of the most athletic, quick, who along with their front 7 make up the strength of this defense...LB'ers Hall and Adibi will have big games today both in coverage and on blitzes..

Sidenote: This was one of the nation's worst teams in lost turnovers giving away 32 with 16 fumbles and 16 interceptions. Virginia Tech's defense took the ball away 32 times last year, and it's not going to be any less ball-hawking with a tremendous defensive front seven returning

Again, both teams will attack eachothers offense with a nasty front four...however, I feel that the Hokies this year will have more answers and options to get around the Wolfpacks DL this year, then they will be able to do against Tech...One positive for Tech's offense is that they return an offense that is loaded with many skilled position players who they will be able to utilize today....ie, TE King, QB Vick, RB tadem of Hume and Imoh, and all 5 WRs from last seasons team..

With the addition of Vick along with 14 starters returning from this ACC Championship team, that is enough to get their revenge today....Oh, but dont forget...Va Tech's made a name for themselves also with Beamer Ball, so dont underestimate their ability to also impact this game in their benefit...One of them I expect who will also play a huge part in getting this win is Tech's ACC Kicker Pace....Remember he was the one who missed that FG last season which handed them their lost at Home to the Wolfpack...so expect him to be focused and ready to redeem himself and show why again that he is the Conf's most reliable weapon...

With two solid defenses squaring off today...Special teams and turnovers will play a big role...and Va Tech has the advantage in both areas... Go Tech!

*REGULAR PLAY ON:

Va Tech -3 +121 (2nd Hf) (EZ Winner!)

-After watching the 1st half I have to say that I am impressed abit with Davis accurracy...however, I am not sold just yet on him continuaing it in the 2nd half...He should of been picked off 3 times already...and I feel that Tech will make small adjustments to take more of that field away from him...as it is obvious, just like I thought, that St is avoiding the All-American Williams and taking it down the middle of the field instead...Davis, is finding success here, but have to again see Tech playing a spy to pick him off if he goes to well to often...Also expect them to come with more blitz packages to get him off of his rhythum..

Tech's OL is protecting Vick better than last season when they gave up 10 sacks to this St defense...But look for Techs All-ACC TE to get into the mix more this half...Also, look for Tech to use more swing passes inorder to spread this defense from stacking the insides on passing plays which they are doing inorder to take away that quick strike with King down the middle...as well as, the open lanes for Vick to take off.

This game still close and in this type of games Special teams becomes very important...Tech's Pace looked sharp on that attempt and he will be a factor in this half....Anyways, taking Tech to get this half and the win ....GL and Aloha CC.

UPDATE:

2-1-1 on Friday = +.77 Units -should of won the Push to go 3-1, but Indy missed xtra pt conversion.
                          4-0 on Sat = +11.00 Units
                          2-0 on Sun = +5.23 Units
                          ============================================

8W-1L-1P= +17 Units (89%)

-Not a bad 3 days in CFB ....One more day to go, to close out the First Weeks action....I will try my best to post more Solid Plays with a Write-Up , so you all can see "WHY" I like the play and "WHY" I feel that they present a $olid Investment opportunity to Bank on....Till then though, GL to You against the Man and LETS GO GET EM! .....GL and Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*COM

Comment

*UPDATE: CFB-PLAYS RECORD....WEEK #1

2-1-1...on Friday = +.77 Units -Missed xtra pt by Indy robs us of a 3-1 day.
                            4-0...on Sat = +11.00 Units
                            2-0...on Sun = +5.23 Units
                            ================================================== =========

8W-1L-1P= +17 Units (89%)

-Passed on today's games as there simply was just to much uncertainty existing amongst all the teams involved, giving no one a clear shot at dominating their opponents from start to finish...Hard work and Discipline are Keys to this game...but sometimes Discipline, like passing on todays action, should in the end over-rule any hard work, especially when the results after capping the games still leaves to many unanswered questions marks...We need to remember, that it's a long season and there will be many more opportunities to hit the man hard with coming up..

So, Week #1 in CFB ends just like it started, on a Winning Note ....Just one sickening play unfortunately cost us a much bigger 3-1 day on Friday, as well as a 9-1 Week 1 ending record...Not to mention a complete $weep with my "BGP" & Top Rated Play selections combined...as Indy's FG Kicker misses an extra pt conversion, which turned a very highly probable Win on this Top Rated Play selection into a damn PUSH instead...Fuckin kickers, you cant love em...but damn it, you cant kill em either! :angryfire ....I just hope their coachs are old school and runs a "Bull Ring" on them every time they miss an easy FG...

Anyways Gang...in the end, we still Kicked Some Major Ass in Week #1 and KICKIN THE MAN'S ASS and TAKIN HIS CA$H is whats it's all about.... Week 2's Goal is just as simple... "Work Hard and Get The Ca$h!" ....And with Football being my Best/Strongest Sport to Handicapp, you can bet I will be ready to do just that in this weeks upcoming Battles on the Gridiron.

All the necessary Proof is in the Pudding I provided you and will continue to provide throughout the season...all done to show the Value, Quality, and $uccess that these plays have, as well as, the Honest Hard Work I put into Handicapping them....The results and especially my Second to None Write-Ups and Game Analysis clearly show this....

If your ready to Rock-N-Roll...just jump on board and Lets Rock-N-Roll!...It's as Simple as that.....Ok, enough talk already....GL and Aloha as always, CC.

PS: Ask about continuing/upcoming Week 2-Plays Package "Specials".

Cont Info: [email protected]

ps: If anyone wants or needs to verify my claims for this weeks record..besides my clients who got on them, I will gladly give you the blind mans direction to all the sports forums where they were posted and documented...No Problem At All!
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-06-2005, 01:47 AM.

Comment

my work e-mail blocked all your info.... any other ideas getting your info...

[emai@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/email]

No e-mails allowed on the site ... 2 day suspension ...
                              Last edited by Spark; 10-06-2005, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ECWG
                                my work e-mail blocked all your info.... any other ideas getting your info...

[email protected]

Check your Email you last sent me using @ Hotmail ...I got that one and just sent you back some info on this Weekend's extended Special Rates and Play Packages I have up and running now....GL and Aloha CC.
                                Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-10-2005, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X