Need Help--update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help--update

As is the case with much of the Gulf Coast residents, we got wiped out. Left literally with a few changes of clothing.

Thank God we left town. There are plenty who paid with their lives or are trapped down there.

But we are in need and looking to start from ground zero. That is, me and my wife and our two childen ages 4 and 8. You name it, we need it.

Will you consider a donation? God knows we need it. Thank you.

Check or Money Order to:
    David Toop
    In care of:
    Motel Six
    1015 Columbus Parkway
    Opelika AL 36801

Paypal.com send to: [email protected]

Thank you a thousand times over...

Sincerely,
    David Keith
    Bonnie Jean
    Addison Matthew
    Alaya Nicole

UPDATE/PRELIMINARY PLANS

-Will be in Opelika through Sunday September 11

-Planning a 1- or 2-day trip to Biloxi next Tuesday or Wednesday to bring water and supplies to people and to assess our own situation; then back to Opelika.

-Will drive to Little Rock ARK or League City TX Sunday September 11 to stay with relatives until we have a clearer idea of where we will settle (Tennessee?).

My Communications and Internet Use are extremely limited. Please bump for me Saturday and Sunday. I'll make my last appeal Monday. Then we are going to head to Biloxi and take a portion of your gifts to Biloxi in person. Please bump over the weekend...

thank you

Comment

Have a good weekend.

Colorado State +8
      2-team tease Auburn -1 & Georgia -1

dave

Comment

We plan on a visit to our hometown Biloxi tomorrow to bring supplies to people and to assess our own situation.

More than likely we will drive back Thursday to Alabama, and eventually on to Little Rock for an interim period of time.

Thank you for your prayers and support. We welcome your donation:

Check or Money Order to:
        David Toop
        In care of
        Motel Six
        1015 Columbus Parkway
        Opelika AL 36801

Thank you,
        David
        Bonnie
        Addison
        Alaya

On a side note, I will be posting PRO EDGE Plays at the forum, the least I can do for a group of peers that are family. Thank you.

PRO EDGE Pre-Season: 7-3-1
        PRO EDGE Week One Regular Season: PENDING

Comment

Take care Warrior,I wish the best for you and your family

Comment

Better start out slow until things are more stable on my end. We're wingin' it.

PRO EDGE Week One

TEXAS LONGHORNS PK
            DALLAS COWBOYS +4.5

gl,
            dave

ps- I have very limited internet access right now. Please bump picks occasionally or post them in another thread. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X