Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicks Football Season Special for BC Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicks Football Season Special for BC Members!

I really like the members here at BC already! I know Rip and Spearit, Frankie, and GTBuc as I have talked to them via email, but everyone else seems great too! Our MLB Record is 77-54 +50.42 units!, and our College football record is 1-0 +3 units with the teaser on Vandy +21 winner, Houston +21.5 winner, Ariz St -18, and Minny -4 remaining. I want to give our NFL Season, College Football season, and the rest of MLB to you guys for $800!! Our NCAA Season package is $600, NFL is $700, and rest of MLB is $250.. This would be 50% off! Last year in college football we went 102-64 +70.79 units, which is good for over 61%. In NFL we went 60-36 +44.5 units.. This is around 63%. Combine records for football 162-100 +115.29 units and over 62% combined! I also told you about the 13 different magazines we will be in earlier... We have great experience at capping, and we are a high % type of service... We usually don't release more than 2 plays each from a sport.. The less the better! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Email [email protected] to get this great deal.. You can make payments on this as well..

Friday Free play Phillies -134

OUCH!!!!!!!!! I just sent a $10,000 donation to the Redcross.. Hurt the ole pocket book, but it is worth it! I am dedicating the next week to everyone devistated in the hurricane.. All purchases made through my service until September 11th will be sent to the Redcross by me.. If you don't wish to send a donation to Redcross through my service, then I STRONGLY encourage you to send money to American Red Cross P.O. Box 37243 Washington, D.C. 20013... It is for a good cause! Thanks to all who donate..

Comment

You can also call 1800-HELP-NOW

Comment

Been on that play myself- and pitching in to take tags off of shirts to be flown in. Do what we can to help. I believe you are going to be an asset to this site so good luck and good hunting this season- jessica
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit- When i sent that $10,000, at first I said WTF did I just do! I must be crazy.. Now, I feel like I really did a good thing, I know I did.. Im not going to lie, it broke me, and I will be broke until after Sept 11th when Im done sending donations.. All Im asking for is $800 for the rest of MLB, NCAA Foots, and NFL, and it will be all be donations to people in need.. You will get my winners free basically, and made yourself a donation... If people don't donate through my service, I atleast hope they donate to the address I gave, or call 1800-HELP-NOW.. Donate $5 if you have too... Everything helps! It all adds up!

Comment

Working...
          X