Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Free play

Atlanta/Washington over 8 (game 2)

Bottom line is that Atlanta hits Hernandez hard. He's had horrible luck giving up more then 4 runs in 7 of his last 10 starts against Atlanta.

John Thompson coming off the DL has given up 16 Earned runs in his 3 starts.

It looks like a very solid play tonight. Good luck to all that follow!

Well the real season starts tomorrow with some College Football and believe me...we're ready. Justin and I have been cramming the books so to speak to find every single edge we can find for the weekend, and we think we have a GREAT start on it.

Right now, we are offering a Huge deal on those that want to act today or tomorrow and get on in on this start of the football season.

50% off our regular season packages! Along with that you will also get the rest of Baseball for no charge. For those that are already in baseball, I have something else in store for you!

Buy one month get one free for the LIFE of your contract with us! That means if you stay with Rooksports and Goodfellas sports for one year, your only paying for 6! Football season, basketball season, hockey season whatever season...if you are with us for consecutive months, you get the discount.

PAW Program: Pay after you Win --Simply put. We don't want your money...we want your books money. Some restrictions apply, inquire with us to find out if you qualify.

After a very sub par start of the weekend last week, we rebounded very well and won 5 straight football games Saturday thru Monday. That's what we expect. We're going to close out August on a high note and make it 3 straight months of profit. (June: +20.19 units....July +15.13 units....August +4.82 units as of today) That's a good 3 month span of profit that you will see when your with us.

Come join us for some consistant profits, guaranteed or your money back. Don't miss the action tomorrow.

Sincerely,
    Rooksports [email protected]
    Goodfellas Sports

GL buddy

Comment

good luck Rook

Comment

Working...
      X