Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Biloxi is gone. I grew up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and watching this is very hard.

My residence is gone and I do not have a job. In short I will need financial aid.

I'll be contacting fema and mema to see what they can do for me and my family. But the reality is that we will have to start from ground zero.

We need financial aid and can only ask for it. Will you consider a donation? Thank you and God Bless.

dave
    paypal to: [email protected]

I am limited in communications and internet use, especially once I leave Auburn to assess the magnitude of it all. Please bump for me. Thank you...

dave

Comment

looks like rook is collecting,,he has a post going in the main forum ..open discussion..good luck buddy im sorry for all the people thats going thru all that mess ,,its just horrible..

Comment

bump for tigger

Comment

Dave - Heard about what happen buddy. Spark and Tat2 are working on putting something together for you and others that need it. I dont' know what my plans are as of now, but I'm looking at going to Dallas until the end of the year or so.... so I can make money. You take care and stay safe with your family... they come first, don't worry about the picks for now buddy, that is all minor. And if anyone can't understand this.... FUCK'EM! You take care buddy, and God Bless your Family.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Tthanks for the bumps. I'm writing from Auburn University Campus who where kind enough to let me on their computer.

Holiday Inn granted us an extended stay at no cost for a few days and we are eating at no cost at Chic Filet and Buffalo Wild Wings.

But we still are at ground zero as you can imagine and are starting from scratch with no scourse of income and no residence.

I won't be in town much longer, probably leave out Sunday Morning but not sure where.

We still can't get back down to Biloxi to assess the situation entirely.

We left a vehicle down there which is probably gone. We were only 1/2 mile off the water.

We left Biloxi about 2:00 a.m. Central Standard time Sunday Morning/Saturday Night.

Me and my wife Bonnie and our two Children Addison Matthew (8) and Alaya Nicole (4) left with only a few changes of clothes.

Every passing day we are more thankful that we didn't get trapped down there. Thank God over and over.

I grew up there. I'm telling you, the final toll between Biloxi and Gulfport and New Orleans will surpass that of 911. It's unbelievable.

Obviously we all need help down here and will seek that help in the ways and means necessary to provide for the immediate needs of our families.

I'll like to HANG the looters down there PUBLICLY. I can only imagine someone going through MY safe at home with ALL of my lifetime legal documents for me and the Family. Un f%^! Believable. The lowest life form in my opinion is those that do such a thing.

Thank you for the bumps. Thank you for the support. We need help just like all the others. Because most people do not have a paypal, here's a Western Union Address good through 10:00 P.M. Central Time Saturday Night:

Winn Dixie
            1617 South College St
            Auburn AL 36832

Send to David Toop

Communication is still scarce and my ability to get online, so please bear with us..

Thank you for anything you can give to get us going atleast. Thank you a thousand times over...

Sincerely,
            David Keith
            Bonnie Jean
            Addison Matthew
            Alaya Nicole

Comment

Warrior

Warrior

BUMP

Comment

Comment

Working...