• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100*** Goy! Bang This One

BONE CRUSHER SPORTS PICKS NEWSLETTER

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR WINNING PICK

TODAY,APRIL 18, 2003

Call our offices between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. at 1-888-859-7493 TOLL FREE for any questions
    or to ORDER YOUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER OF THE DAY.

THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY

IT’S BASEBALL ALL THE WAY TODAY
    My record on GUARANTEED WINNERS is now 24-6 as the METS at +115 beat the PIRATES 7-2 yesterday! This was my underdog GOY. For those of you who purchased my GUARANTEED PICK, you have a 80% WINNING RATE. Today’s picks are ONLY Major League Baseball. For those that purchased my NBA PLAYOFF Package, which starts Saturday, I will email you with my plays. These PLAYS should be POUNDED! Go for it big, cuz the guys in the backroom say these are the plays that will BURN YOUR BOOKIE.. For a solid PREMIUM PICK it’s only $10.00. If you’re interested in getting the inside info on a WINNER, ask me. I’m a sucker for a winner. Purchase a GUARANTEED PICK and KNOW you’re going to WIN! My PICKS are based on solid statistical analysis, and I am not afraid to GUARANTEE you a WINNER. My PREMIUM PICK is another 75*** MLB PLAY OF THE DAY. My analyses, along with my inside sources, tell me that this 75*** play should be a WINNER. YOUR BOOKIE does not want you to make this play. Take my GUARANTEED WINNER for just a small $25.00 fee or my PREMIUM $10.00 PICK. Get your inside scoop with a 100**** GUARANTEED PICK by Bobby “BONES” BASSO’s inside, guaranteed play of the year.

Our record is unbeatable for the GUARANTEED picks which now stands at 24-6. That is a SOLID FACT that my GUARANTEED WINNING RATE IS now 80% over the last 30 games. I can’t tell you what a good play my GUARANTEED play is today. You need to BANG this one BIG. You too can be a WINNER by using the http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html.

100*** GUARANTEED PLAYS are only $25.00. Bones brings to you his GUARANTEED WINNERS or you PLAY FOR FREE with absolutely NO OBLIGATION. TRY WINNING – AFTER ALL, THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY! To find out about these picks go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html and ORDER this GUARANTEED OR PREMIUM PICK OF THE DAY. It’s only a TEN DOLLAR PLAY for our PREMIUM and $25.00 for OUR GUARANTEED WINNER– THAT’S RIGHT, ONLY $10.00 for a QUALITY PREMIUM and $25.00 for a GUARANTEED WINNER. My free play today is the CHICAGO CUBS -110 over the PIRATES.

By the way, Bonecrusher has changed its email address to [email protected]. If you want to email me, use this address.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO GET OUR NBA PLAYOFF PACKAGE – THAT’s RIGHT FOR ONLY $99.99, you can get the entire NBA PLAYOFF PACKAGE. You’ll be money ahead because YOU WILL WIN with my NBA PLAYOFF PICKS. ORDER online or CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-859-7493.

OUR WINNING WAYS WILL CONTINUE with this year’s Baseball Season. We have already started the season with a FANTASTIC WINNING PERCENTAGE! I KNOW this season will be full of unpredicted winners and losers. Use my picks and it’s like money in the bank. There’s not a bank around that will give you more valuable info than I will. Try to get interest like that at a bank.

ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT FORGET OUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER. It’s a LOCK! Go to the site for WINNERS.

For more information on our PREMIUM PICKS AND OUR GUARANTEED WINNER go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html
    or call TOLL FREE
    1-888-859-7493

THERE’S HONOR IN
    MAKING MONEY
Working...
X